OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DARK TOYS: 1/6 THE GRINCH DX CHRISTMAS MONSTER DELUXE EDITION SET DTM007

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
DARK TOYS 1/6 Collectible Figure THE GRINCH DX

Item No:DTM007
Products include:

Head Sculpt (Normal)
Head Sculpt (Angry)
Christmas Coat
Christmas Pants
Christmas Hat
Christmas Belt
Christmas Boots
Christmas Gifts x4
Christmas Ball
Christmas Gift Bag
Dog
Action Modeling Hands X 3
Body
Exquisite Design Stand

PREORDER ENDS 2022 January 25
ESTIMATED ARRIVAL 2022 4Q

christmas - NEW PRODUCT: DARK TOYS: 1/6 THE GRINCH DX CHRISTMAS MONSTER DELUXE EDITION SET DTM007 11629
christmas - NEW PRODUCT: DARK TOYS: 1/6 THE GRINCH DX CHRISTMAS MONSTER DELUXE EDITION SET DTM007 15392711
christmas - NEW PRODUCT: DARK TOYS: 1/6 THE GRINCH DX CHRISTMAS MONSTER DELUXE EDITION SET DTM007 15392819
christmas - NEW PRODUCT: DARK TOYS: 1/6 THE GRINCH DX CHRISTMAS MONSTER DELUXE EDITION SET DTM007 15392911
christmas - NEW PRODUCT: DARK TOYS: 1/6 THE GRINCH DX CHRISTMAS MONSTER DELUXE EDITION SET DTM007 15393011
christmas - NEW PRODUCT: DARK TOYS: 1/6 THE GRINCH DX CHRISTMAS MONSTER DELUXE EDITION SET DTM007 15393110
christmas - NEW PRODUCT: DARK TOYS: 1/6 THE GRINCH DX CHRISTMAS MONSTER DELUXE EDITION SET DTM007 15393211
christmas - NEW PRODUCT: DARK TOYS: 1/6 THE GRINCH DX CHRISTMAS MONSTER DELUXE EDITION SET DTM007 15393311

#newproduct #DarkToys #TheGrinch #movie-based #Christmas

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It seems to be inspired by that movie with Jim Carey -- which I have either not seen or forgotten. What happened to the poor dog? Does "modelling" mean "render"?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I saw this movie -- ONCE, and only once. I just... I really can't stand Jim Carey. Every movie of his aside from his occasional "dramatic" turn, is so over-the-top ridiculous that he makes the Three Stooges look like Shakespearean thespians. I absolutely hated this movie -- give me the Boris Karloff narrated cartoon over this over-blown piece of crap any day (much like the equally trash Cat in the Hat with Mike Myers).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

christmas - NEW PRODUCT: DARK TOYS: 1/6 THE GRINCH DX CHRISTMAS MONSTER DELUXE EDITION SET DTM007 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I guess some things really are not meant to be translated into live-action action. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum