OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PEODUCT: B6 CLASS: 1/6 Mannequin Stand bust display stand (light yellow/vintage green)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Big 6 CLASS 1/6 scale mannequin stand
Thismannequin stand is multifunctional for: helmet/hats, goggles/sunglass, headset, mask, jacket/vest, backpack, belt, holster, drop leg, show your DIY favorite bust function

NEW PEODUCT: B6 CLASS: 1/6 Mannequin Stand bust display stand (light yellow/vintage green) 966cde10
NEW PEODUCT: B6 CLASS: 1/6 Mannequin Stand bust display stand (light yellow/vintage green) Bd189810

#newproduct #B6Class #mannequinstand #accessory

Valiarde

Valiarde
I think it would be cooler if you could remove the head and also make it a HS stand. Maybe add some legs and arms and...oh

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I have the older black version, which might actually be some other company's, but looks much the same. The size of the heads on that one make it of limited value, as not all headgear would fit. I prefer the CM torsos for displaying or attaching heads while customizing, and now there are shorter male and female display busts too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum