OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Enterbay: 1/6 Basketball Hoop (OR-1002)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ENTERBAY Real Masterpiece NBA collection was a great success. To enrich the accessories for this collection, fans can purchase this newly developed 1/6 Scale Basketball Hoop with shot clock.

Reference from the actual size and design of a real basketball hoop; innovative product to create endless fun!! Fans may wish to purchase our NBA Collection figurines & the 1/6 Basketball Hoop with Basketball shot clock to simulate an exciting game! Ideal NBA merchandises for all NBA and basketball fans.
Assemble Guide: Some assembly required.

NEW PRODUCT: Enterbay: 1/6 Basketball Hoop (OR-1002) 19820210
NEW PRODUCT: Enterbay: 1/6 Basketball Hoop (OR-1002) 32620144
NEW PRODUCT: Enterbay: 1/6 Basketball Hoop (OR-1002) 32620145
NEW PRODUCT: Enterbay: 1/6 Basketball Hoop (OR-1002) 32620146
NEW PRODUCT: Enterbay: 1/6 Basketball Hoop (OR-1002) 32620147

#newproduct #Enterbay #BasketballHoop #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
To be honest, I'd have preferred a more classic design -- but maybe they are all like this now, what would I know? Still, very nice, and I don't think it has been done before. Makes sense for Enterbay to do it, since they make basketball player figures.

shazzdan

shazzdan
GubernatorFan wrote:To be honest, I'd have preferred a more classic design -- but maybe they are all like this now, what would I know? Still, very nice, and I don't think it has been done before. Makes sense for Enterbay to do it, since they make basketball player figures.

Me too. This looks nice but I would want a more classic design.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum