OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Tactician 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-036

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features:
-(One)Detailed Head sculpt
-(One)masked head sculpt
-Body with over 28points of articulations
-Approximately 32CM tall
-Eight(9)pieces of interchangeable palms including:
-One(1)pair of fists
-Two(2)pairs of hands for holding guns
-One(1)pair of relaxed palms
-One(1) gesture hands
Costumeļ¼š
-One(1)The suit include armor
-One(1)pair of brown boots
Weapons:
-Four(4)Modular Rifles
-One(1)sword
-One(1)Derringers pistol
-One(1)Meteor hammer
Accessories
-One(1)figure stand

NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Tactician 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-036 5fd2e310
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Tactician 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-036 50f55810
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Tactician 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-036 02a14910
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Tactician 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-036 772c0110
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Tactician 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-036 6d3ee110
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Tactician 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-036 D7571710
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Tactician 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-036 88bdd810
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Tactician 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-036 06bd8710
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Tactician 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-036 034b9a10
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Tactician 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-036 00c76a10
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Tactician 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-036 837d8d10
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Tactician 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-036 0a42a310
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Tactician 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-036 De683110
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Tactician 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-036 F3d0fd10
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Tactician 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-036 Ef856510
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Tactician 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-036 4b82de10
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Tactician 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-036 6a145710
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Tactician 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-036 38a42810
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Tactician 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-036 57196f10
NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Tactician 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-036 4628f310

#newproduct #SoosooToys #TheTactician #male #comicbook #movie-based

Valiarde

Valiarde
I like the head from the other company a bit more.
And this one is also SooSootoys - Kit said, they are known for stealing designs/other companies work and selling it as their own. So another point against this one imo.
Neutral

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
The Idris head and neck are one piece unlike the Thunder Toys one.
Both this and Thunder Toys' head look good to me.
Surprisingly, the fabric pattern on the chest armor isn't movie accurate but still looks great.

@Valiarde, who did they cross this time?

Theflyingman

Oh damn. Which one is better? I set down a preorder for thunder toys before knowing soosoo had one. What's their quality like?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The other head looks better, imo.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Valiarde

Valiarde
rollotomasi wrote:The Idris head and neck are one piece unlike the Thunder Toys one.
Both this and Thunder Toys' head look good to me.
Surprisingly, the fabric pattern on the chest armor isn't movie accurate but still looks great.

@Valiarde, who did they cross this time?

This post was made by Kit on fb why he doesn't sell their figures anymore:

Soosootoys stolen Nut piz's sculpt and claim it's his own creation, and then they ask Vimal Kerketta to sculpt for them but then they took his work and never pay, soosootoy's first figure was produced by Eleven- copy their work. After all above, they also stolen and recast maxnut's head sculpts, even copy original packaging and sell it through tns as original maxnut product, soosootoys also accuse filix toy to recast their 1/6 figure to 1/12 scale. So this great thief in 1/6 history steal everything from everyone and they believe others do the same to him if someone working on the same character. There are lots more stories but I think above is enough to explain why we don't carry soosootoys, Eleven,Nut Pizs Vimal Kerketta are all my friends and well known great artists, how can I continue support a thief that stolen from all friends around me? You can ask these artists/brands if I am telling the truth

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Sounds like Soosootoys is the new Redman -- steal someone else's custom work, recast it and call it their own.

But, I have to agree. The Thunder Toys version looks better than this one.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: SooSoo Toys: The Tactician 1/6 Scale Action Figure SST-036 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Sometimes I think I see double. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum