OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Three Gals

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26headsculpt - Three Gals - Page 2 Empty Re: Three Gals Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:23 am

Valiarde

NR toys did a great job on the scarlett head, so if you decide between TT and NR, I might favour NR. But of course, it is far from a given to get a similar great head as the hot toys one...

27headsculpt - Three Gals - Page 2 Empty Re: Three Gals Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:52 pm

BAD WOLF-787

Very Nice, the 3 Gals look great and cool photos!

28headsculpt - Three Gals - Page 2 Empty Re: Three Gals Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:58 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:@GFan, I didn't get the title until reading Davidd's post... doh!
Very nice pics, helmet on the GAC head looks great!
Now to painfully wait for months for the Golden Armor to arrive.

Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked them. Hope you get yours soon enough and that the helmet works on that GAC head with the diadem -- you might be able to do it if you skip the underlying mask, if it does not work otherwise.

Valiarde wrote:NR toys did a great job on the scarlett head, so if you decide between TT and NR, I might favour NR. But of course, it is far from a given to get a similar great head as the hot toys one...

Seems like most of these heads are going to be good. But it is difficult to beat this HT one.

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Very Nice, the 3 Gals look great and cool photos!

Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked the figures (which were really mostly to showcase the heads) and photos.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

29headsculpt - Three Gals - Page 2 Empty Re: Three Gals Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:04 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
I checked my POs, and I actually have the NR Gal head on order, not the GAC version. So, still waiting.

30headsculpt - Three Gals - Page 2 Empty Re: Three Gals Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:48 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
May be even better...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum