OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mcfarlane She Spawn (newest pose) on Drifter Motorcycle (The Batman)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Both the She-Spawn (7 inch) and the Drifter Motorcycle are from Mcfarlane Toys.

Last Friday morning when I stopped at Gamestop 02 stores near me to check out there collectibles items I found a MIP Mcfarlane She-Spawn Deluxe Box Set action figure.
(and The Scorched GameStop Exclusive Comic Book #1)

1 -  Mcfarlane She Spawn (newest pose) on Drifter Motorcycle (The Batman) 2v2aGUz1zxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Normally I would never remove an expensive mint collector item from its original packaging but I accidentally damaged her packaging before I got her home last Friday afternoon, so I was left to figure out what I should do with this beautiful action figure. (well she does kinda looks like a biker chick)

1 -  Mcfarlane She Spawn (newest pose) on Drifter Motorcycle (The Batman) 2v2aGUzpoxAChVkHosted on Fotki
So Saturday morning I went back to that Gamestop 02 to pick up Batman's Drifter Motorcycle for her.

1 -  Mcfarlane She Spawn (newest pose) on Drifter Motorcycle (The Batman) 2v2aGUzc2xAChVkHosted on Fotki

1 -  Mcfarlane She Spawn (newest pose) on Drifter Motorcycle (The Batman) 2v2aGUzw3xAChVkHosted on Fotki
Also at Gamestop 01 I was very fortunate to find a second MIP Mcfarlane She-Spawn action figure.

Diana

Diana
WOW! She looks amazing and so does the bike!
I don't care much for the She-Spawn look,  amazing as it may be, but I love the bike. Great find! Smile

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Diana wrote:WOW! She looks amazing and so does the bike!
I don't care much for the She-Spawn look,  amazing as it may be, but I love the bike. Great find! Smile

Thank you Diana: I'm really happy how how this combo turned out, it almost seems like the bike was made for her.

To me She-Spawn has a striking resemblance to Spawn Angela but in a Spawn costume, although it's not very surprising since Angela is now a Marvel character. (Thor's sister)

Diana

Diana
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:

Thank you Diana: I'm really happy how how this combo turned out, it almost seems like the bike was made for her.

To me She-Spawn has a striking resemblance to Spawn Angela but in a Spawn costume, although it's not very surprising since Angela is now a Marvel character. (Thor's sister)

*looks her up* Ooh! Interesting! Maybe we'll see her in Marvel's Phase 04 with all the multiverse stuff.
*looks it up* Looks like we might indeed! Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nicely done, Wolf. Perhaps because of the scale, they work beautifully.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wait! What? Angela is now Thor’s sister? When the hell did that happen? Did Alan Moore sell the rights? That makes little sense unless they changed her origin story from being a Heavenly Angel that hunts demons.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

1 -  Mcfarlane She Spawn (newest pose) on Drifter Motorcycle (The Batman) C8485110

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Diana wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:

*looks her up* Ooh! Interesting! Maybe we'll see her in Marvel's Phase 04 with all the multiverse stuff.
*looks it up* Looks like we might indeed! Smile

That would be very cool, I would love to see Marvel Angela in a MCU movie someday.
 But hopefully they will do her origin story first.

GubernatorFan wrote:Very nicely done, Wolf. Perhaps because of the scale, they work beautifully.

Thank you GubernatorFan.

Stryker2011 wrote:Wait! What? Angela is now Thor’s sister? When the hell did that happen? Did Alan Moore sell the rights? That makes little sense unless they changed her origin story from being a Heavenly Angel that hunts demons.

Here's a youtube video explaining her backstory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOuLZHEIXE0

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
After looking at her on my shelf the past few days I decided I really don't like that pose so I gave her a new pose, I think this new pose suits her much better.

1 -  Mcfarlane She Spawn (newest pose) on Drifter Motorcycle (The Batman) 2v2aG62ZVxAChVkHosted on Fotki

1 -  Mcfarlane She Spawn (newest pose) on Drifter Motorcycle (The Batman) 2v2aG62bCxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Thanks for looking.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, now she is in it for the long haul. Smile

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Well, now she is in it for the long haul. Smile

Thank you GubernatorFan: I agree, I think so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum