OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product specifications
Product number SA0096 / SA0097 / SA0097C

product name
SA0096 Ninja Batman 2.0 (Samurai Edition)

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12365110

=============================

SA0097 Ninja Batman 2.0 (Samurai Deluxe Edition)

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12371110

===========================

SA0097C Samurai Horse (CoolToys)

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12372110

=====================

Scale 1/6 (height approximately 30 cm)
Series MY FAVOURITE MOVIE SERIES series

1/6 Batman Ninja BATMAN NINJA 2.0 (Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Samurai Horse) Event Doll includes:
-1/6 movable body, about 30 cm in height
-A movable body with multiple joints
-Reality is extremely high, realizing the role of the hero BATMAN (Samurai Edition) of the doll in the movie "Batman Ninja 2018"
-Possess 1 head sculpt that looks like real and delicate
1. Head Sculpture
-A ninja Batman head sculpture with combat facial expressions
2. Hand-shaped palm, package:
-1 pair of natural palms
-1 pair of fist-shaped palms
-1 pair of palms holding darts and pulling back
-1 right hand palm holding the samurai
-1 left hand palm holding the samurai
-1 pair of hand palms capable of performing ninja movements
3. Clothing
-1 set of Ninja Batman uniform with pants
-1 pair of arm armor
-1 pair of calf armor
-1 chest armor
-1 waist armor + waist
-1 set of waist armor
-1 black shawl
-1 pair of samurai shoes
-1 pair of shoulder armor with magnet
-1 Japanese-style Sengoku version chest armor
-1 pair of thigh Japanese-style Sengoku version armor
-3 pieces of Sengoku version belt armor
-1 pair of Japanese clogs
4. Accessories:
-2 darts
-2 boomerangs
-2 samurai swords
-2 samurai sword pins
5. The deluxe version (SA0097) comes with a Samurai horse (SA0097C) from CoolToys, including:
-1 horse head armor
-2 horse head armed buckles
-1 saddle
-1 horse bridle
-4 horse leg armor
-1 horse chest lace
-2 stirrups
-1 black twine
6. The doll stand is connected to the floor
Sale Date: 2021 Season 3

** The final product may be slightly different from the prototype.
** All information is subject to change without notice.
TM & (c) Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
BATMAN NINJA and all related characters and elements @ & TM DC & WEBI (s21).
(c) 2021 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

=========

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12365010
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12365211
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12365310

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12365410
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12365510
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12365610
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12365710
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12365810
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12365910
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12370111
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12370110
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12370510
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12370610
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12370810
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12370910
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12371310
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12371510
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12371710
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12372010
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12372410
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12372610
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12372810
NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse 12373010

#newproduct #StarAceToys #BatmanNinja #SamuraiEdition #male #fantasy #comicbook #horse #animal #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That poor horse, under such a rider! Smile Not something I would invest in, but it actually looks pretty sharp. Reminds me of those samurai-like transformations we've seen done with Star Wars characters.

JohnByng

I get the idea and, while it does not appeal to me, I can see what they are trying to do. However, I think they should have restrained themselves a bit and tried to meld the original, stealthy and more form-fitting look of the black-suited Batman, with a darker Samurai-type armour and helmet.

This looks like a child's toy and if that was what they were going for it could be done much cheaper!

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
The figure is pretty bizarre! I’d like to see the horse sans tack, as it looks pretty good. (Though the fact it’s hind hooves are different sizes really bothers me!)
I love that the editor put so much effort into making a *standing* horse look like it’s going really fast in one shot Laughing

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Lynkhart wrote:The figure is pretty bizarre! I’d like to see the horse sans tack, as it looks pretty good. (Though the fact it’s hind hooves are different sizes really bothers me!)
I love that the editor put so much effort into making a *standing* horse look like it’s going really fast in one shot Laughing

I’m pretty sure it is the same horse (only black) that they used for James Dean (although it could be the “statue” horse they made for their Planet of the Apes (Caesar) — which is slightly smaller, but in black.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys: 1/6 "Batman Ninja"-BATMAN Batman 2.0 Samurai Edition/Deluxe Edition/Horse C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Not really for me, but I do find it interesting that Star Ace also has a batman license. Wonder how that works.

ministryofwrath

ministryofwrath
Notice that open mouth expression batman is making?

its because this model blows.

Stylized or animated isn't a excuse for a head sculpt like that, unless this model costs 50$ then I can understand the quality being so low, but my god the head sculp is painful to look at.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum