OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big Power M90 1/6 Scale 1980s-style Boombox

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shazzdan

shazzdan
New Wave Toys put this on Kickstarter a couple of years ago. Anyone who missed out on that can now purchase it directly. It is a functional Bluetooth speaker with 2x 3W speakers (6W total). There are two models, M90 Mini and M90 Micro. The Micro is 1:6 scale. Use the code, M90LAUNCH to get a 15% discount.

https://newwavetoys.com/products/m90-micro-blaster#long-description

Big Power M90 1/6 Scale 1980s-style Boombox M90microhero-mobile_600x

Big Power M90 1/6 Scale 1980s-style Boombox M90microhandheld

teamweapon

NEAT!
i have a very non functioning model kit of a boombox i have probably had for about 10 years and STILL not got round to making hahaha whoops!

Ovy

Ovy
Wow, really beautiful. Looks like a fun toy even without 1/6 context.

Before I read "Boombox", I thought "Big Power M90" might refer to some kind of cannon you can shoot from helicopter doors.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love it. Thanks for sharing, Dan.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
FreakinLobster was in on this and had two of them delivered to me since he couldn’t get them shipped to his country. It had been so long since we arranged that deal (for me to send them to him when I got them) that I had no idea what they were when they showed up, so I opened one of the boxes (sorry, Brother). They appear to be really well made — I didn’t take the one I opened out of the plastic, but they’re actually pretty heavy for their size. Still waiting on FL — he’s having some issues figuring out what his actual zip code is for his new location as there appears to be about 1,000 for a very small area. I’m looking forward to his review once he gets them.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Big Power M90 1/6 Scale 1980s-style Boombox C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Looks superneat!

Nekk-ra

I received my Micro90 last week. As Stryker said, it is insanely detailed and heavy for it's size. It also has impressive sound quality for a relatively small Bluetooth speaker, and was very easy to link up with my phone. I even like the box it came in, which definitely sparked a few nostalgia points. So if you don't mind the retail price (as if we all haven't paid ridiculous prices for at least one 1/6 prop), it's worth getting.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Aaaaand I'm finally back. Very Happy
I've seen the videos New Wave posted on Kickstarter, and they seem incredible. I'm eager to see them live. And feel free to test them out if you want, Mark. It's gonna be good to know if they're working well there, cuz it's gonna be easier to send back if there's any problem with them.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I will begin this post by thanking you, Mark. I'm really glad for what you did for me.

My boombox just arrived. I'm so happy with it. The build is solid, material quality is incredible. It has some nice weight to it. I'm gonna plug it into the power to charge it and will talk about sound quality tomorrow, after some tests.

For now, here's a sneak peak:

Big Power M90 1/6 Scale 1980s-style Boombox Boombo11

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice. And Stifler's already rocking out to it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
So cool. Glad I could help. Looking forward to seeing your review.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Big Power M90 1/6 Scale 1980s-style Boombox C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Looks awesome!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum