OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Special Forces" "Cobra" Firefly Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Special Forces" "Cobra" Firefly Action Figure 2ac3a910

Special Forces
1/6 firefly

threezero introduces the next character in the Special Forces series - Firefly! He made his debut in Special Forces in 1984. He is a mysterious ninja who has been working with the Viper Party since its inception. Firefly is a saboteur, expert in explosives, and a skilled pilot. No one knows his real name, background, or even looks...

The "Special Forces" 1/6 firefly collectible action figure is about 12 inches (30 cm) tall, with a dedicated high-moving body and carefully tailored clothing, with delicate handwork and full of details. Comes with a full set of weapons including a submachine gun, holstered pistol, scabbard knife, detonator, time bomb, bio bomb, backpack with parts, and a total of five pairs of interchangeable hands.

GI JOE and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission.
2022 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro.

series name

"Special Forces"

product name

1/6 firefly

describe

Features

Officially authorized by Hasbro
About 12 inches (30 cm) tall
22 movable joints
Detailed firefly facial modeling
apparel

Tactical glasses
jacket
shoulder pads
Armguards with Armor
tactical harness
Utility Belt Tool Bag
Pants
knee pads
tactical boots
Accessories

(1) A submachine gun
(1) A pistol with a holster
(1) A sheathed knife
(4) grenades
(2) detonators
(2) bombs: (1) time bomb and (1) bio bomb
(1) Backpack with parts
(4) Pairs of interchangeable hands: (1) pair of fists, (1) pair of gunners, (1) pair of relaxed hands, (1) right hand with melee weapon only and (1) left hand with detonator only
Remark

No battery required
With magnet (for seamless fitting of accessories)

materials used

ABS, PC, PVC, apparel fabrics and magnets

Package Size

Approx (L170 x W350 x H80) mm (1kg)

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Special Forces" "Cobra" Firefly Action Figure 9a25ad10
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Special Forces" "Cobra" Firefly Action Figure 2ca33410
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Special Forces" "Cobra" Firefly Action Figure E3521610
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Special Forces" "Cobra" Firefly Action Figure 4a2c5810
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Special Forces" "Cobra" Firefly Action Figure 50b46110
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Special Forces" "Cobra" Firefly Action Figure 7b07ef10
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Special Forces" "Cobra" Firefly Action Figure D60c7e10
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Special Forces" "Cobra" Firefly Action Figure Ae105a10
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Special Forces" "Cobra" Firefly Action Figure A2339810
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Special Forces" "Cobra" Firefly Action Figure 85ded010
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Special Forces" "Cobra" Firefly Action Figure 287e8f10
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Special Forces" "Cobra" Firefly Action Figure 2c107f10
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Special Forces" "Cobra" Firefly Action Figure D9d3ed10
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Special Forces" "Cobra" Firefly Action Figure F6a16e10

#newproduct #Threezero #SpecialForces #Cobra #Firefly #GIJoe #Hasbro

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Ohh nice, that looks spot on. Wonder how many figures they will do in this line, if they will also do Duke and such.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Sharp looking figure.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Fingers crossed for a viper figure.
He was always my favourite. I used to carry him around in my pocket at all times!...

...then HR said it was starting to freak people out and I should stop 🤣

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Looks fantastic. These are what I’d thought the sideshow line would look like when they’d been announced.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum