OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Head Sculpture - Naughty Girl YOKI (Two Colors) & Elf Girl Ada (NSFW)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Fire girl toys 1 / 6 fg086 expression head carving series naughty girl YOKI (two colors)

PHICEN 1/6 Apply to whitening body

Product number NO:
FG086-A Blond Hair
FG086-B Red hair

Cut off time: May 13, 2022
Shipment time: the third quarter of 2022

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Head Sculpture - Naughty Girl YOKI (Two Colors) & Elf Girl Ada (NSFW) 02920910
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Head Sculpture - Naughty Girl YOKI (Two Colors) & Elf Girl Ada (NSFW) 26025510
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Head Sculpture - Naughty Girl YOKI (Two Colors) & Elf Girl Ada (NSFW) 3606da10
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Head Sculpture - Naughty Girl YOKI (Two Colors) & Elf Girl Ada (NSFW) Cb262210
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Head Sculpture - Naughty Girl YOKI (Two Colors) & Elf Girl Ada (NSFW) Bb8c4a10
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Head Sculpture - Naughty Girl YOKI (Two Colors) & Elf Girl Ada (NSFW) 50f81310
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Head Sculpture - Naughty Girl YOKI (Two Colors) & Elf Girl Ada (NSFW) E4428510
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Head Sculpture - Naughty Girl YOKI (Two Colors) & Elf Girl Ada (NSFW) 39e8a510
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Head Sculpture - Naughty Girl YOKI (Two Colors) & Elf Girl Ada (NSFW) 06dd0510
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Head Sculpture - Naughty Girl YOKI (Two Colors) & Elf Girl Ada (NSFW) 47f13f10
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Head Sculpture - Naughty Girl YOKI (Two Colors) & Elf Girl Ada (NSFW) 88cd7e10

Fire girl toys 1 / 6 fg087 expression head carving series elf girl Adah Ada

PHICEN 1/6 Apply to whitening body

Product number NO: FG087

Cut off time: May 13, 2022
Shipment time: the third quarter of 2022

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Head Sculpture - Naughty Girl YOKI (Two Colors) & Elf Girl Ada (NSFW) 104f5510
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Head Sculpture - Naughty Girl YOKI (Two Colors) & Elf Girl Ada (NSFW) 93f79b10
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Head Sculpture - Naughty Girl YOKI (Two Colors) & Elf Girl Ada (NSFW) 18ed5310
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Head Sculpture - Naughty Girl YOKI (Two Colors) & Elf Girl Ada (NSFW) 3a749010
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Head Sculpture - Naughty Girl YOKI (Two Colors) & Elf Girl Ada (NSFW) 9a3ae010
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Head Sculpture - Naughty Girl YOKI (Two Colors) & Elf Girl Ada (NSFW) C18d5310
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Head Sculpture - Naughty Girl YOKI (Two Colors) & Elf Girl Ada (NSFW) 21ba9d10

#newproduct #FireGirlToys #NaughtyGirlYoki #FunnyElfAda #female #headsculpt #accessory

csyeung

csyeung
The naughty girl looks more like one of those japanese ghosts or a succubus to me heh. The elf girl wink is neat, although the eye placements look a bit misaligned to me which I can't unsee. The braided hair is nice though.

Ovy

Ovy
csyeung wrote:The naughty girl looks more like one of those japanese ghosts or a succubus to me heh. The elf girl wink is neat, although the eye placements look a bit misaligned to me which I can't unsee. The braided hair is nice though.
Haha, I had to think of soulless human imitating  killer robots. Which are the horror ghosts of our time, I guess

Just saw these appear on Giantoy as pre order today so I was warned of these special heads, haha.

The substance abusing elf head is based on Galadriel in that new Lord of the Rings series, I guess? :p something is seriously not in order with that eye alignment. Weird execution but interesting idea.

Diana

Diana
I really like that funny elf girl. Shame they couldn't get the eyes right.

gooboo

These look terrible, lol.

The face on the elf girl looks particularly frightening.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh yes, the eyes are definitely misaligned, which does not do anything to improve the look or likability in my book. The others are just... eh. I suppose they can serve for very specific purposes.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
When I was first looking at these (aside from them all giving me the heebie-jeebies), it made me think of the scene in Sin City where Elijah Wood's serial killer had all the dismembered female heads mounted on the wall like trophies. These are all just too awful for words, particularly the wonky-eyed elf girl.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Head Sculpture - Naughty Girl YOKI (Two Colors) & Elf Girl Ada (NSFW) C8485110

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I have described these elsewhere as 'Nightmare Fuel'. Those dead, dead eyes.  pale

The most disturbing of these, 'Elf Girl Ada', appears to be in the middle of a cerebral haemorrage as it happens.

EDIT: In the north of England we have an old-fashioned expression of exasperation/disgust: "For the love of Ada!".

And never has it seemed more appropriate. Neutral

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Funny Elf Girl is scarier than the Freddy Kruger that’s up for preorder.

phicenenthusiast

phicenenthusiast
I like the piercings and the hair on the elf one, but I don't like the face.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
'Ada' is not an attractive head to begin with, but it would be a little less nightmarish without that horrifying lopsided wink. Both eyes open or both eyes closed would have been far preferable. I suppose it's nice that companies keep trying to do extreme expressions like this, but I've never seen a wink that works Smile  yet.

I know it's probably too much to ask and it would cost the earth to produce, but a single character set of heads with say four to six basic expressions (Neutral/Happy/Sad/Angry/Pained/Fearful etc)would be far more appealing (the 'single movable face' technology that CooModels are working on still has some way to go yet, IMHO).

I am beginning to feel a terrifying kind of repulsive fascination with these heads, though... Oh Lordy, I hope I don't actually end up buying one pale

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Winks don’t work like this because they don’t often raise the cheek muscles closest to the eye. Makes you wonder if the idiots sculpting this stuff aren’t using either a photograph of a winking model, or looking in a mirror like sculptors/artists used to do. It’s just laziness to pull off a half-assed project like this and call it good enough.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Head Sculpture - Naughty Girl YOKI (Two Colors) & Elf Girl Ada (NSFW) C8485110

gooboo

The face would have more wrinkles if she was actually winking. Right now it looks like half her face is melting off.

Valiarde

Valiarde
When i first saw funny elf girl I really thought it was a Zombie head or one of these spirit/demon possessed oni girls.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum