OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Scaletta: VHS004 1/6 Scale Galaxy Soldier (OSK exclusive)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Scaletta VHS004 1/6 Scale Galaxy Soldier

very limited editiou run of factory made sets by Scaletta.
Set of armor (including body, hands, legs, side shields and shoulder armor parts) with helmet x1
Fabric black suit x1
Backpack x1
Belt with pouches x1
Spare hands
Heavy gun x1
Chest belt with accessories x1
Pair of boots x1

NEW PRODUCT: Scaletta: VHS004 1/6 Scale Galaxy Soldier (OSK exclusive) 1_1-5212
NEW PRODUCT: Scaletta: VHS004 1/6 Scale Galaxy Soldier (OSK exclusive) 1_2-5212
NEW PRODUCT: Scaletta: VHS004 1/6 Scale Galaxy Soldier (OSK exclusive) 1_3-5212
NEW PRODUCT: Scaletta: VHS004 1/6 Scale Galaxy Soldier (OSK exclusive) 1_4-5212
NEW PRODUCT: Scaletta: VHS004 1/6 Scale Galaxy Soldier (OSK exclusive) 1_5-5212
NEW PRODUCT: Scaletta: VHS004 1/6 Scale Galaxy Soldier (OSK exclusive) 1_6-5212
NEW PRODUCT: Scaletta: VHS004 1/6 Scale Galaxy Soldier (OSK exclusive) 1_7-5212
NEW PRODUCT: Scaletta: VHS004 1/6 Scale Galaxy Soldier (OSK exclusive) 1_8-5212

#newproduct #Scaletta #GalaxySoldier #Sci-Fi #movie-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmmm... not the best stormtrooper (or clone trooper) design I've seen, although that would not be Scaletta's fault.

Talon65

GubernatorFan wrote:Hmmm... not the best stormtrooper (or clone trooper) design I've seen, although that would not be Scaletta's fault.

That might be a Republic Trooper design from the The Old Republic MMO. It's been a long while since I played but it does remind me of the game.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Talon65 wrote:That might be a Republic Trooper design from the The Old Republic MMO. It's been a long while since I played but it does remind me of the game.
You are very likely right -- and being based on a game, it may be why I don't recognize it, although it definitely has the earmarks of a clone trooper type. Just not a very attractive design.

Ovy

Ovy
Yeah it's definitely an Old Republic Special Forces Trooper from 3000+ years before the movies. I played one, haha.

11 years already, jeez. But those cinematics have aged well. It's one of thoe 'too sexy for the helmet' characters

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the info and clips, Ovy. 3000 years and more before the movies? Yes, that doesn't work well, given they have the same technology, etc. On the other hand, it was interesting to see this pre-Sequel-Trilogy extension of the original Star Wars universe, and how some of it ties in with Prequels and Sequels alike. As for the face being "too sexy" for the helmet, well, I suppose anything would be too sexy for that helmet! Smile The game videos look excellent, by the way. The intro to the second one reminded me of Dune.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks for the info and clips, Ovy. 3000 years and more before the movies? Yes, that doesn't work well, given they have the same technology, etc.

I thought the same but it could work if some cataclysmic event(s) resulted in a "back to the stone-age" style of scenario, one where everything had to be re-built.

That said, I would still find the lack of technological development weird it if it was 300 years let alone 3000. The game devs really should have made it evident that it is distant past. maybe no lightsabers, just extendable swords, no artificial gravity in space unless spin/acceleration "gravity", no hyperdrives, just sublight travel with cryopods and the whole story being confined to a couple star systems, less clone-like armour etc etc. Would have been cool actually.

As for the figure, if thought of as a Clone variant instead of ancient trooper, it is kinda awesome. Want.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum