OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

sell | Planet X PX-C02 PXC02 Kadmos Star Saber IDW

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aoiheyaus

Planet X's PX-C02 Kadmos is made of durable plastic and features a high level of articulation and is highly posable. The figure is built to a high standard and meticulously precision engineered to the Planet X's standards. PX-C02 Kadmos is a Leader Class scale figure—standing 9.4-inches tall in his robot mode and can quickly transform between a Space Ship and robot and back.

At Planet X, collecting and creativity are serious endeavors. Inspired by the designs of the popular

sell | Planet X PX-C02 PXC02 Kadmos Star Saber IDW 4444_7d8c1540-edd3-4f93-a9d8-158293e4058d_1200x1200

sell | Planet X PX-C02 PXC02 Kadmos Star Saber IDW 444_04a19497-ae6e-44a9-aa57-df396889f21e_1200x1200

sell | Planet X PX-C02 PXC02 Kadmos Star Saber IDW 44444_3f61dd55-79b1-48ec-bdb2-e69ba3824e29_1200x1200

https://aoiheyaus.com/

shazzdan

shazzdan
My real question is, "What makes you any different to all the other resellers from China?" You can't just spam our forum and not expect any pushback.

Aoiheyaus

shazzdan wrote:My real question is, "What makes you any different to all the other resellers from China?" You can't just spam our forum and not expect any pushback.

i'm sorry

blackpool

blackpool
@aoiheyaus, I suggest you introduce yourself in the "member introduction" thread, that is surely the most suitable place to introduce your business rather than try all sections of the forum with advertisement to your store (which is spamming huh...)

As you found it, there is a "product announcement" section to show new releases. You can share new figures there, unless a topic already exists for that figure (as a reminder the product announcement section has an informative purpose for all members, this is not a catalog for resellers to spam their offerings)

Seeing the products on your website and earlier posts, I would suggest to use the "non 1/6th scale" section of the forum as the general talk and product announcements sections are clearly dedicated to 1/6th scale figures and accessories.

On a personal note, I went through your catalog and only found a few TBLeague figures in 1/6th scale... But I confess the most surprising is surely your Terms of Service...

- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
- You understand that your content may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks
- Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service without notice at any time
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable

That is surely the most scary terms of service I've seen in a while... and it's just a tiny portion of it Shocked

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yikes! Terms of Service are beyond frightening.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

sell | Planet X PX-C02 PXC02 Kadmos Star Saber IDW C8485110

Aoiheyaus

blackpool wrote:@aoiheyaus, I suggest you introduce yourself in the "member introduction" thread, that is surely the most suitable place to introduce your business rather than try all sections of the forum with advertisement to your store (which is spamming huh...)

As you found it, there is a "product announcement" section to show new releases. You can share new figures there, unless a topic already exists for that figure (as a reminder the product announcement section has an informative purpose for all members, this is not a catalog for resellers to spam their offerings)

Seeing the products on your website and earlier posts, I would suggest to use the "non 1/6th scale" section of the forum as the general talk and product announcements sections are clearly dedicated to 1/6th scale figures and accessories.

On a personal note, I went through your catalog and only found a few TBLeague figures in 1/6th scale... But I confess the most surprising is surely your Terms of Service...

- You understand that your content may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service without notice at any time
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable

That is surely the most scary terms of service I've seen in a while... and it's just a tiny portion of it Shocked

Thank you, we will correct it! I also hope that you can give us your opinion, and we will take it seriously.

Aoiheyaus

Stryker2011 wrote:Yikes! Terms of Service are beyond frightening.

Hope you can give valuable comments or suggestions

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
After discussion among the moderators, we have reaffirmed that the Forum is not a place for sellers to advertise their stock, which would certainly be disruptive to members' experience. This is now made more explicit in the Forum Policies and Aoiheyaus has been advised accordingly. Legitimate posts showcasing, illustrating, and discussing products, posted in the correct section are, of course, fine. The testier parts of the exchange in this thread have been removed.

Aoiheyaus

GubernatorFan wrote:After discussion among the moderators, we have reaffirmed that the Forum is not a place for sellers to advertise their stock, which would certainly be disruptive to members' experience. This is now made more explicit in the Forum Policies and Aoiheyaus has been advised accordingly. Legitimate posts showcasing, illustrating, and discussing products, posted in the correct section are, of course, fine. The testier parts of the exchange in this thread have been removed.

I got it, thanks

Aoiheyaus

blackpool wrote:@aoiheyaus, I suggest you introduce yourself in the "member introduction" thread, that is surely the most suitable place to introduce your business rather than try all sections of the forum with advertisement to your store (which is spamming huh...)

Take your opinion,Terms of Service has been updated!

blackpool

blackpool
Aoiheyaus wrote:

That sounds much more welcoming and positive on the customer side for sure!

Aoiheyaus

blackpool wrote:
Aoiheyaus wrote:

That sounds much more welcoming and positive on the customer side for sure!

Thank you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum