OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The 1/6th scale The Reptilian (Version A) Collectible Figure features:
- Highly realistic detailed head sculpt
- Highly detailed scaly creature skin textured sculpture
- Especially hand-painted and blended in multiple greens colors and olive drab
- 1/6 scale body with 17 points of articulation
- Outer skin in vinyl material on a PVC body with soft PVC tail
- Approximately 42 cm tall
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair semi-opened hands

Costume:
- One (1) white torn lab coat

Accessories:
- Two(2) Serum canisters

PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11500510
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11500610
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11500710
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11500910
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11501011
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11501012
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11501111
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11501110
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11501210
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11501310
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11501311
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11501410
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11501510
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11501610
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11501611
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11501710
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11501711
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11501810

PREMIER TOYS PT0003B 1/6 Scale The Reptilian Version B (Doc)

Features:

Head sculpt

Figure body

Four (4) pieces of interchangeable hands including

Costume:
- One (1) white torn lab coat

- Shirt

- Pants w/ belt

- Shoes x1 pair

Accessories:
- Two(2) Serum canisters

- Bag

PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11532912
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11532913
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11533012
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11533111
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11533210
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11533211
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11533311
PremierToys - NEW PRODUCT: PREMIER TOYS: 1/6 The Reptilian Biology Doctor [A/B Edition] 11533310

#newproduct #PremierToys #TheReptilian #BiologyDoctor #male #comicbook #villain #movie-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
This is pretty awesome. Not familiar with the source, so I don't know how good or faithful it is. Also, not familiar enough with reptilian biology to explain the disappearance of certain male attributes after the transformation into a reptile. Smile

davidd

davidd
GubernatorFan wrote:Also, not familiar enough with reptilian biology to explain the disappearance of certain male attributes after the transformation into a reptile.

Reptiles, amphibians, birds, and most fishes have a single "posterior orifice that serves as the only opening for the digestive, reproductive, and urinary tracts." study

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Very impressive figures.
The Lizard's pics are inconsistent with the tail, bad photoshop work.

Doc Connors looks nothing like Rhys Ifans. The sculpt looks more like Justin Theroux's character Duck in "Mute" or one 80's actor whose name escapes me at the moment.
Speaking of the 80's, the transforming headsculpt reminds me of the TV movie "V".

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
Not a huge spiderman fan myself but i instantly had this character in mind when reading the title. as for other "parts" falling victim to the mutation process, theres always an extra one with the phicen bodies you could paint green 😀 or so i've heard 😉 the figure itself looks great, if i weren't over budget as is, it'd make a cool gatorclaw for fallout 4.

csyeung

csyeung
The lizard is pretty large at 42 cm, looks to be as tall as Thanos.

blackpool

blackpool
It looks very promising!! The lizard is such an iconic villain from the spiderman comics! I'm only worried by the 17 pts of articulation, that is not much, added to that rubber skin, I guess he will be very hard to put in dynamic stances (where is tbleague when we need them... instead of doing more white boobies lol)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum