OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: landscaper new product: 1/6 villa stair with armrest scene model (CJ001#)) - suitable for 12-inch doll model

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Landscaper 1/6 scale CJ001 Villa stairs with handrail scene model Suitable for 12-inch models

List:
Step body*1
Armrest*1
Column*4
Carpet*1
Layering*3
The product does not contain the model in the picture, only a set of stair handrail scenes.

NEW PRODUCT: landscaper new product: 1/6 villa stair with armrest scene model (CJ001#)) - suitable for 12-inch doll model 1176
NEW PRODUCT: landscaper new product: 1/6 villa stair with armrest scene model (CJ001#)) - suitable for 12-inch doll model 2137
NEW PRODUCT: landscaper new product: 1/6 villa stair with armrest scene model (CJ001#)) - suitable for 12-inch doll model 3109
NEW PRODUCT: landscaper new product: 1/6 villa stair with armrest scene model (CJ001#)) - suitable for 12-inch doll model 4102
NEW PRODUCT: landscaper new product: 1/6 villa stair with armrest scene model (CJ001#)) - suitable for 12-inch doll model 592
NEW PRODUCT: landscaper new product: 1/6 villa stair with armrest scene model (CJ001#)) - suitable for 12-inch doll model 687
NEW PRODUCT: landscaper new product: 1/6 villa stair with armrest scene model (CJ001#)) - suitable for 12-inch doll model 785
NEW PRODUCT: landscaper new product: 1/6 villa stair with armrest scene model (CJ001#)) - suitable for 12-inch doll model 883
NEW PRODUCT: landscaper new product: 1/6 villa stair with armrest scene model (CJ001#)) - suitable for 12-inch doll model 980
NEW PRODUCT: landscaper new product: 1/6 villa stair with armrest scene model (CJ001#)) - suitable for 12-inch doll model 1076
NEW PRODUCT: landscaper new product: 1/6 villa stair with armrest scene model (CJ001#)) - suitable for 12-inch doll model 1177
NEW PRODUCT: landscaper new product: 1/6 villa stair with armrest scene model (CJ001#)) - suitable for 12-inch doll model 1264
NEW PRODUCT: landscaper new product: 1/6 villa stair with armrest scene model (CJ001#)) - suitable for 12-inch doll model 1362
NEW PRODUCT: landscaper new product: 1/6 villa stair with armrest scene model (CJ001#)) - suitable for 12-inch doll model 1454

#newproduct #accessory #stairs

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool indeed. Just to be clear, this is "villa" as in "mansion," nothing to do with the VTS character. Smile I am wondering whether this would be modular enough to combine with a second piece. If the railing and carpet and holders are attachable, perhaps one could even attach a mirrored piece on the other side. But perhaps I am hoping for too much.

onesixthwarrior

onesixthwarrior
I really like this! It can be used for so many different scenes. I especially like Gubernator's suggestions! It would be really cool if some of these diorama pieces could be used in combination.

JohnByng

I agree, it would be great if someone designed a modular system for dioramas. These one off pieces tend to be made of resin which is heavy and expensive to cast but is great for capturing details.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum