OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ C-3PO™ 1/6TH SCALE DIECAST COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Programmed for etiquette and protocol, “Threepio”™ was built by a young Anakin Skywalker™, and has been a constant companion to astromech droid R2-D2™. In Attack of the Clones, C-3PO left with Anakin and R2-D2 for Geonosis™, where he had a bit of a misadventure -- accidentally swapping heads with a battle droid. C-3PO found he was “quite beside himself” literally on the wrong side of the first battle of the Clone Wars™.

In celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Hot Toys is excited to officially present a series of collectibles based on this landmark film for fans!

The all-new 1/6th scale C-3PO collectible figure is skillfully crafted in diecast material featuring detailed mechanical design with amazing weathering effects, LED light-up eyes, a blaster, an interchangeable Battle Droid head, a figure base, and a special designed commemorative packaging!

This human-cyborg relations protocol droid will be an excellent addition in your collection alongside R2-D2!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS650D46
PRODUCT NAMEC-3PO™
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 29CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS26
SPECIAL FEATURESHIGHLY DETAILED MECHANICAL BODY DESIGN WITH REAL-LIKE WIRES AT WAIST, CONTAINS DIECAST MATERIAL
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q2 – Q3, 2023
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.
The 1/6th scale C-3PO™ Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of C-3PO in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Meticulously crafted mechanical head with LED light-up function (yellow light, battery operated)
- Beautiful recreation of recycled scrap metal in bronze, reddish brown & silver applied with weathering effects
- Approximately 29cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 26 points of articulations
- Highly detailed mechanical body design with real-like wires at waist
- Contains diecast material
- Six (6) pieces of mechanical interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) rifle holding right hand
- Three (3) gesture hands
- Special package design with Star Wars: Attack of the Clones 20th Anniversary logo

Weapon:
- One (1) blaster rifle

Accessories:
- One (1) interchangeable Battle Droid head
- Specially designed dessert themed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
***Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ C-3PO™ 1/6TH SCALE DIECAST COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11721
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ C-3PO™ 1/6TH SCALE DIECAST COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21015
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ C-3PO™ 1/6TH SCALE DIECAST COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3694
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ C-3PO™ 1/6TH SCALE DIECAST COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4649
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ C-3PO™ 1/6TH SCALE DIECAST COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5595
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ C-3PO™ 1/6TH SCALE DIECAST COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6561
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ C-3PO™ 1/6TH SCALE DIECAST COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7540
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ C-3PO™ 1/6TH SCALE DIECAST COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8510
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ C-3PO™ 1/6TH SCALE DIECAST COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9493
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ C-3PO™ 1/6TH SCALE DIECAST COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10470
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ C-3PO™ 1/6TH SCALE DIECAST COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11722
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ C-3PO™ 1/6TH SCALE DIECAST COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12427
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ C-3PO™ 1/6TH SCALE DIECAST COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13406
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ C-3PO™ 1/6TH SCALE DIECAST COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14379
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ C-3PO™ 1/6TH SCALE DIECAST COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15356
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ C-3PO™ 1/6TH SCALE DIECAST COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16329
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ C-3PO™ 1/6TH SCALE DIECAST COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17304
AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ C-3PO™ 1/6TH SCALE DIECAST COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18279

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #AttackoftheClones #C-3PO #movie #Sci-Fi

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hot Toys finally makes a 3PO, and it's the version most people don't care about... sigh...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

AttackoftheClones - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLONES™ C-3PO™ 1/6TH SCALE DIECAST COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

valentin

valentin
It's die-cast and it comes with the battle droid head. I would be kinda sold, if the pandemic didn't happened.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Hot Toys finally makes a 3PO, and it's the version most people don't care about... sigh...
Yep... the basic sculpt is fine, but the color does not work well for the Original Trilogy. Of course that was not their target, as the battle droid interchangeable head and the color scheme both confirm. 26 points of articulation... Apparently these do not include the fingers, so I ask myself where are these points of articulation? Do the legs move at all? Or are we talking about parts you can maybe rotate 2 mm? Smile C-3PO always had (real time) articulation limitations, but a well-designed articulated figure would still be an improvement. The Sideshow one is ok, especially if you're lucky and the little external joints at the elbows don't break.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I have to admit it looks hella cool as battle damaged. I know everybody is waiting for the golden boy but iam happy with my sideshow one and glad to see sth different.
Sucks for the ht fans though, yeah.

Ovy

Ovy
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Hot Toys finally makes a 3PO, and it's the version most people don't care about... sigh...
Yep... the basic sculpt is fine, but the color does not work well for the Original Trilogy. Of course that was not their target, as the battle droid interchangeable head and the color scheme both confirm. 26 points of articulation... Apparently these do not include the fingers, so I ask myself where are these points of articulation? Do the legs move at all? Or are we talking about parts you can maybe rotate 2 mm? Smile C-3PO always had (real time) articulation limitations, but a well-designed articulated figure would still be an improvement. The Sideshow one is ok, especially if you're lucky and the little external joints at the elbows don't break.

I mean it was built by a kid on a third world planet who probably bought those weekly DIY magazines and learned everything in his free time as a slave, of course it's not that articualated. But I also have no idea were 26 articualtion points come from, I count max 18, if I count generously.

Let's hope the fragile looking parts are die cast.

So there never has been a shiny gold version? I have one, but it's 3.75" version , it was my first Star Wars figure haha.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:I mean it was built by a kid on a third world planet who probably bought those weekly DIY magazines and learned everything in his free time as a slave, of course it's not that articualated. But I also have no idea were 26 articualtion points come from, I count max 18,  if I count generously.

Let's hope the fragile looking parts are die cast.

So there never has been a shiny gold version? I have one, but it's 3.75" version , it was my first Star Wars figure haha.
C-3PO being built by Anakin Skywalker was one of the worst among a host of poor decisions in the Prequel Trilogy. So it's a non-starter anyway. The looks and functionality don't matter... Smile

Sideshow made a shiny gold version, which is good, but has some very fragile pieces that are prone to breaking. Someone did a cast metal version (for a lot more money). As far as I know, HT has not made one yet. With out luck, they would put out a Sequel Trilogy one first. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum