OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Future Warrior T800 PT-sp39

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
PRESENT TOYS New Product: 1:6 collectible toy – Future Warrior T800
PRESENT TOYS is proud to release a new product: 1:6 collectible toy – Future Warrior T800

Product Specs:
Name:Future Warrior T800
Product Number: PT-sp39
Scale: 1/6
Product List:
Head sculpture *1
Articulated body*1
Real hand*6
Gatling gun *1
Thump-Gun * 1
Pistol * 1
Sunglasses * 1
Grenade pouch * 1
Backpack * 1
Exclusive platform*1

Costume:
Black Leather Jacket *1 (made of genuine leather)Black pants *1 (made of genuine leather)Black short sleeve*1The belt*1 (made of genuine leather)Boots* 1Estimate Release Date: q1 2023 (subject to the actual delivery time of the manufacturer.)

T800 - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Future Warrior T800 PT-sp39 17325310
T800 - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Future Warrior T800 PT-sp39 17330510
T800 - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Future Warrior T800 PT-sp39 17331713
T800 - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Future Warrior T800 PT-sp39 17332411
T800 - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Future Warrior T800 PT-sp39 17332910
T800 - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Future Warrior T800 PT-sp39 17333710
T800 - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Future Warrior T800 PT-sp39 17334410
T800 - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Future Warrior T800 PT-sp39 17335110
T800 - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Future Warrior T800 PT-sp39 17340010
T800 - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Future Warrior T800 PT-sp39 17340811
T800 - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Future Warrior T800 PT-sp39 17341511
T800 - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Future Warrior T800 PT-sp39 17342011

#newproduct #PresentToys #FutureWarrior #T800 #male #movie-based #Sci-Fi

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
"Hasta la vista, baby!"

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
Depending on the price this might be a good base item wise to build an arnold t-800 from, but the head seems off to me. especially the first picture without the sunglasses reminds me of a buff tom cruise of sorts. too stretched in length and the eyes seem "wrong". still with a m35 body, it the clothes and weaponry are of good quality, there are plenty of arnold heads to replace this one.

DJ

DJ
Interesting. I have no experience with "Present Toys". The sculpt is a tad off and preorder price seems to vary from $194 at OSK to $249 at Cots. That's too rich for me if I end up needing a head and body. It isn't really that much cheaper than the HT release and does not have as many features. At $150 I may have considered it. If only they show cased the body they will use it would take some mystery out of it.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, he's back! Smile Very nice overall, but I agree, the facial likeness is not completely on target or completely realistic. But then again Present Toys is not Hot Toys (which has also been known to slip up once in a while). On the bright side, Present Toys would not charge Hot Toys prices (at least not present Hot Toys prices).

Ovy

Ovy
Ah this is from Running Man, right? "Get to da Choppa", my favourite quote, haha. Loved those Mars scenes.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:Ah this is from Running Man, right? "Get to da Choppa", my favourite quote, haha. Loved those Mars scenes.

I trust you’re being ironic…? As you’ve mixed four different movies here.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

T800 - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Future Warrior T800 PT-sp39 C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
I like the outfit and accessories. The head isn't quite right so the sunglasses will need to stay on. Depending on the price, I'd like to get this.

Edit: KGHobby has it for $1300HK which converts to around $170US. I just placed an order.

There are plenty of decent bootleg headsculpts that can improve it. Here is one for $20.88.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/185038275441

T800 - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Future Warrior T800 PT-sp39 S-l400

csyeung

csyeung
I agree, the head looks ok front on, but the 3/4 shot looks off. That bootleg looks better than this bootleg heh.

blackpool

blackpool
Very cool! As pointed already the likeness is not here but all those releases are great opportunities to "repair" old hot toys... I'll probably grab the outfit if it gets parted out, the belt on my HT desintegrated a long time ago.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Stryker2011 wrote:PRESENT TOYS New Product: 1:6 collectible toy – Future Warrior T800
PRESENT TOYS is proud to release a new product: 1:6 collectible toy – Future Warrior T800

Costume:
Black Leather Jacket *1  (made of genuine leather)Black pants *1   (made of genuine leather)Black short sleeve*1The belt*1   (made of genuine leather)Boots* 1Estimate Release Date: q1 2023 (subject to the actual delivery time of the manufacturer.)

Here you go. T800 - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS: 1/6 Future Warrior T800 PT-sp39 1f600 It's a genuine leather outfit! This makes it so much more attractive. A better headsculpt should not be a problem with all the HT recasts around.

Diana

Diana
This looks great and I'd love to have him, BUT as per my M.O. I'd be more interested in a seamless Terminator 2 Sarah Connor. Smile

That body hasn't been made yet though. Sad

shazzdan

shazzdan
Diana wrote:This looks great and I'd love to have him, BUT as per my M.O. I'd be more interested in a seamless Terminator 2 Sarah Connor. Smile

With many of the outfits she wore in T2, a slender male body would work.

Diana

Diana
shazzdan wrote:
Diana wrote:This looks great and I'd love to have him, BUT as per my M.O. I'd be more interested in a seamless Terminator 2 Sarah Connor. Smile

With many of the outfits she wore in T2, a slender male body would work.

Ooh! I never even considered that, but it's so true! Thank you! I'll keep an eye out. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum