OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Facepool Figure: Emotive Head Sculpt - Four Different Skin ColorEd Races (S002 S003 H007 H008)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Facepool - Emotive Head Sculpts - Four Different Skin Tones S002 S003 H007 H008

Booking deadline is 15 June 2022 S002, H007 expected shipments july-August 2022
S003, H008 is expected to ship in the first quarter of 2023

FacepoolFigure 1/6 Black Male Head Sculpt withExpression, FP-S-002,FP-H-007
Product ID: FP-S-002, FP-H-007
List:
Male Head Sculpt with Expression X 1 (PVC)
Neck Adapter X 1 (fit most 1/6 body without neck)
The head sculpt features vivid and unique expressions,authentic likeness of human facial structure and fine painting technique, willserve a variety of eras, including WWII, Modern War and Fashion

Note: Body, clothes, equipment and base are not included,photos are for DIY reference only
Pre-order closed at 15th June 2022.
Release date: Approximately July-Aug 2022
Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

FacepoolFigure 1/6 Asian/ Caucasian Male HeadSculpt with Expression, FP-S-003,FP-H-008
Product ID: FP-S-003, FP-H-008
List:
Male Head Sculpt with Expression X 1 (PVC)
Neck Adapter X 1 (fit most 1/6 body without neck)
The head sculpt features vivid and unique expressions,authentic likeness of human facial structure and fine painting technique, willserve a variety of eras, including WWII, Modern War and Fashion

Note: Body, clothes, equipment and base are not included,photos are for DIY reference only
Pre-order closed at 15th June 2022.
Release date: Approximately 1st Quarter
Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Facepool Figure: Emotive Head Sculpt - Four Different Skin ColorEd Races (S002 S003 H007 H008) 19072411
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Facepool Figure: Emotive Head Sculpt - Four Different Skin ColorEd Races (S002 S003 H007 H008) 19072910
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Facepool Figure: Emotive Head Sculpt - Four Different Skin ColorEd Races (S002 S003 H007 H008) 19073510
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Facepool Figure: Emotive Head Sculpt - Four Different Skin ColorEd Races (S002 S003 H007 H008) 19074110
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Facepool Figure: Emotive Head Sculpt - Four Different Skin ColorEd Races (S002 S003 H007 H008) 19074710
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Facepool Figure: Emotive Head Sculpt - Four Different Skin ColorEd Races (S002 S003 H007 H008) 19075410
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Facepool Figure: Emotive Head Sculpt - Four Different Skin ColorEd Races (S002 S003 H007 H008) 19075710
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Facepool Figure: Emotive Head Sculpt - Four Different Skin ColorEd Races (S002 S003 H007 H008) 19080210
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Facepool Figure: Emotive Head Sculpt - Four Different Skin ColorEd Races (S002 S003 H007 H008) 19080911
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Facepool Figure: Emotive Head Sculpt - Four Different Skin ColorEd Races (S002 S003 H007 H008) 19081810
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Facepool Figure: Emotive Head Sculpt - Four Different Skin ColorEd Races (S002 S003 H007 H008) 19082210
headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Facepool Figure: Emotive Head Sculpt - Four Different Skin ColorEd Races (S002 S003 H007 H008) 19101210

#newproduct #FacepoolFigure #Emotive #headsculpt #male #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool. The emotions are a bit more subtle than some of the others, but work very well. The Asian head sculpt is very expressive in terms of features, although the emotion there is probably least detectable. I know it's asking too much, but I've always wished they would take the same head and produce it in a range of emotion versions. And they need to let go of those necks. Smile

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
Give the second head a cigar and you have a pretty decent aliens apone Wink

Ovy

Ovy
Another proof that Facepool is one of the top players out there when it comes to head sculpts. Love how they made neutral but still expressive heads with character which can be used much more universally. They are much more inspiring for custom characters than regular blank staring actors. And then there is the possibility of rehairing. My favourites is the guy with the stache and the Chinese guy who fought in all the armies.

GubernatorFan wrote: know it's asking too much, but I've always wished they would take the same head and produce it in a range of emotion versions. And they need to let go of those necks. Smile

Agree, seems they just want to make some money on the side rather than getting filthy rich like they could with little modifications. But their marketing towards military collectors is quite clever. Those examples with the different helmets are beautifully chosen.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:Agree, seems they just want to make some money on the side rather than getting filthy rich like they could with little modifications. But their marketing towards military collectors is quite clever. Those examples with the different helmets are beautifully chosen.
Very true, I agree completely.

Nekk-ra

I could definitely see the people on Freaks who kit-bash Colonial Marine figures using H-007 for Sgt. Apone. It's not a particularly close resemblance, but much closer than the official Hot Toys version.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Those are all very nice. I have zero use for them myself, but hopefully others will enjoy them. :')

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum