OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Diana

Diana
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) 0030

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce the new I8TOYS 1/6 female head sculpture "Xiaoqi Yuki". Xiaoqi, Shizuku and Xiaonai are good sisters. Aiming to become a popular model, she was a famous topic queen when she was in school. Although Xiaoqi has a lively and active personality, she will inevitably feel that the road ahead will be uncertain when she first stepped into the society. With the encouragement of her good sisters, Xiaoqi took some sample photos for interviews. Dear colleagues, are you ready to interview Xiaoqi?

Xiaoqi prepared 5 hairstyles

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) A0111

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) A0211

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) A0311

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) A0411

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) A0511

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) B0111

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) B0211

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) B0311

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) B0411

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) C0110

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) C0210

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) C0310

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) C0410

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) D0110

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) D0210

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) D0310

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) D0410

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) E0110

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) E0210

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) E0310

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) E0410

#i8toys #female #headsculpt #movableeyes

Ghost808

Ghost808
Very pretty and moveable eyes are always a massive positive. Maybe a little too pretty for my needs though.

The photos are very heavily photoshopped too, which doesn't fill me with confidence for the in-hand article.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting, pretty, and thankfully realistic enough. What a difference the hair makes! In the comparison photo, I love A and C, like B, and am a little less impressed by D and E -- and I don't usually like bangs! Yet, D and E also look pretty great on the actual figures...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I have no doubt this will look good. All of I8’s previous products have been excellent. I don’t have a need for this, however.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
Very nice! Will definately order one as ive been looking for a moveable eye head since quiet some time but couldnt find a great one.

I favour B i guess but need to look on the big screen later

csyeung

csyeung
Looks great! If I recall though, I8 heads are on the smaller side i think? In any case, it looks like it sits a bit weird on the neck in a couple of the photos.

Diana

Diana
I really like these and my collector heart wants all of them or at least one, especially because of the movable eyes. But I have no use for such a sweet and young character. And since their previous heads were also young looking we'll probably have to wait a long time before we see something more mature by i8. Bummer.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Preordered one on giantoys. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It seems nice, but like others have said I am not sure I have much use for it.

The hairstyle in version A seems exceedingly bizarre. If that is a real hairstyle that is in fashion, it is one of the ugliest I've ever seen. Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Valiarde

Valiarde
skywalkersaga wrote:It seems nice, but like others have said I am not sure I have much use for it.

The hairstyle in version A seems exceedingly bizarre. If that is a real hairstyle that is in fashion, it is one of the ugliest I've ever seen. Laughing

It is finally a moveable eye head with big eyes and a normal face. I think most of the ones on ebay are some typical asian head (which I don't need rightn now, this is still asian but different) or look a bit off - pürobably because of the PERS eyes. This one looks normal enough to give it a try.

I agree that the haircut on A is very strange Smile  I went for B. (Maybe should have went with C and cut the hair on the length I want  Razz  )

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
I'm also tempted to pre-order it, as it is their most realistic looking head so far. Then again, I have to say that I already own almost all of their heads with moveable eyes and have not really used any of them on custom figures. Sad

davidd

davidd
I'm intrigued more by the grey sweater than by the head sculpt.

crispyorange

crispyorange
skywalkersaga wrote:It seems nice, but like others have said I am not sure I have much use for it.

Careful...you may have insulted the Japanese royalties...
Hime cut (姫カット)

I believe it's on trend amongst East Asian idols, especially some K-Pop idols last year.
It complements round, oval face shapes (most Asians), but will look awful on square or longer narrow faces (most caucasians)
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) Erjftgwveaavriz-1610448733

btw, if anyone is wondering, this head is designed for TBleague S34a body, so...yes, it's on the smaller side.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Being smaller makes sense, since this looks like a teenager.

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) C8485110

crispyorange

crispyorange
New unpacking video of "Yuki"... NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) 1f60d
I believe they are shipping now!

I8-H003

*D and E are categorized wrong, should be opposite.
*"Yuki" head sculpt's face is interchangeable with I8-C005 "Tang Dynasty" & I8-C006 "Ming Dynasty"

Diana

Diana
She looks lovely. Also great that the face plates are swappable. 

In the video versions C, D and E look like they have weirdly proportioned heads though, which must be due to the hair style. Not nice.

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Whoa these head sculpts look great! The separate rolling eyes looks implemented well!

Valiarde

Valiarde
Got my shipping notice from giantoy. Need to wait til wednesday when i am back from vacation to post pics. Smile

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Got mine yesterday. It's a pretty decent head. Here is a first snapshot. I can provide more pictures, if there is interest...

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) 52960278812_105a9d6475_hi8 Yuki head by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Randam Hajile wrote:Got mine yesterday. It's a pretty decent head. Here is a first snapshot. I can provide more pictures, if there is interest...

Yes please!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent quality. And beautiful photography.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Cool photo. And yes, please to see more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) 1f10

Valiarde

Valiarde
GReat shot Ralf!
I just have a snapshot of mine with the phone, I also like it (Version B) the hair is of real nice qquality (I think they oiled or waxed it a bit?)

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) V4J5FQjh

Trying to make more later

Diana

Diana
Ooph! They are so pretty! Yes, more pictures please! Very Happy

And an announcement for an adult version. Please.

crispyorange

crispyorange
Here's mine, just got it today! NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) 1f60d
Goes well with my S24A, previously the SDH series were a bit too big  NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) 1f60b

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) Kiki_110

Here's also a comparison with SDH030. Like @Valiarde mentioned, the hair quality is drastically different!
NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) 2f399f11

Imma definitely gonna get some more shooting done with this one~  NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS "Xiaoqi Yuki" Movable Eyeball Head Sculpture (I8-H003) 1f60a

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum