OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stromtroopers never hit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stromtroopers never hit Empty Stromtroopers never hit Mon May 23, 2022 2:42 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi Friends, just some test shots for fun. I´m really happy with that 1:12 trooper he´s very nice poseable. I had space ship projects in 1:6 canceld because of the size. Maybe i start a new one in 1:12 ? Laughing
The Bean Gelo Guys looks not bad next to the bandai trooper. Maybe some Bean Gelo colonial marines and one of this fantastic 1:12 Aliens ?  scratch  many options....

Stromtroopers never hit 00437

Stromtroopers never hit 00328

Stromtroopers never hit 00238

Stromtroopers never hit 00133

Stromtroopers never hit 00629

2Stromtroopers never hit Empty Re: Stromtroopers never hit Mon May 23, 2022 10:14 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Hi Ephiane!

Bandai model kits are awesome. This one is the best representation of stormtrooper in 1/12 scale (from my point of view).
Stromtroopers never hit Cnr_1310

Bean Gelo nurse has some attitude (I think I haven't seen in hand pictures of figures from this line).

3Stromtroopers never hit Empty Re: Stromtroopers never hit Mon May 23, 2022 10:41 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice, Ephiane. One of my favorite troopers, and favorite 1:12 scale figures overall. Since then, Hasbro's Black Series released the Mandalorian (clean) 6-inch Stormtrooper, who is about as good, at a fraction of the cost, albeit without the fun of putting him together. You can army-build with those.

4Stromtroopers never hit Empty Re: Stromtroopers never hit Tue May 24, 2022 5:22 am

Diana

Diana
Haha! Thank you! This was fun! They are great figures, but your posing is fantastic! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum