OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Funko Legacy Skyrim Dovahkiin Review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Funko Legacy Skyrim Dovahkiin Review Empty Funko Legacy Skyrim Dovahkiin Review Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:16 am

Adeno

I was inspired to buy a Skyrim toy since I've been playing it a lot lately lol! I got the main character, a dragonborn or "dovahkiin". It's from a few years ago so it's old now, but it does look good and it also has pretty decent articulation. He lacks modern upper body movement, as well as butterfly joints, but with some work, he can still be posed pretty well. He also has flexible plastic armor so those don't really get in the way. Too bad he only comes with one sword and a small blade. He needs his shield like in the actual game.

2Funko Legacy Skyrim Dovahkiin Review Empty Re: Funko Legacy Skyrim Dovahkiin Review Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:07 pm

Ovy

Ovy
That last part is really good with all those sound effects and FX!

3Funko Legacy Skyrim Dovahkiin Review Empty Re: Funko Legacy Skyrim Dovahkiin Review Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:00 am

Adeno

Thanks, I'm glad you liked them! Very Happy

4Funko Legacy Skyrim Dovahkiin Review Empty Re: Funko Legacy Skyrim Dovahkiin Review Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:46 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Poor guy, with his helmet stuck on. Nice figure, even if a bit limited. Thank you for the review and the nice video with the dragon. I got some parted-out pieces of a sixth-scale version.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum