OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest: City of Shadows - Werewolf Statue Level Platform [can be matched with multiple proportions]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brand: Play Giant Nest ToysNest City of Shadows - Werewolf Statue Level Platform City of Shadows: werewolf Product Specification Features 27cm x 27cm x 13.5cm Material: resin and pine Material: Resin and wood Limited edition of 200 bodies Limited edition 200 Estimated shipment time: August 2022 Time of delivery: August 2022

NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest: City of Shadows - Werewolf Statue Level Platform [can be matched with multiple proportions] 17404313
NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest: City of Shadows - Werewolf Statue Level Platform [can be matched with multiple proportions] 17404412
NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest: City of Shadows - Werewolf Statue Level Platform [can be matched with multiple proportions] 17404612
NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest: City of Shadows - Werewolf Statue Level Platform [can be matched with multiple proportions] 17404613
NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest: City of Shadows - Werewolf Statue Level Platform [can be matched with multiple proportions] 17404711
NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest: City of Shadows - Werewolf Statue Level Platform [can be matched with multiple proportions] 17404812
NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest: City of Shadows - Werewolf Statue Level Platform [can be matched with multiple proportions] 17404911

#newproduct #ToysNest #CityofShadows #WerewolfStatue #Platform #Base #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cool, impressive, but implausible. Easy pass for me.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I mean, it's nice, but would be more appealing if it were an actual werewolf figure, lol.

That said it just reminded me how much I want that Asmus Vergil figure, sigh.....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:I mean, it's nice, but would be more appealing if it were an actual werewolf figure, lol.

That said it just reminded me how much I want that Asmus Vergil figure, sigh.....
Exactly. Or a more believable architectural/sculptural gargoyle.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Kind of odd, actually -- Toysnest have made these allegedly architectural decorations for an Angel of Death, a Vampire, and now a Werewolf (possibly I've forgotten others) in a kind of "Gargoyle style," but never make an actual gargoyle as such. Toysnest want to have it both ways, and it just doesn't work. If these were making actual posable figures, these designs would be cool. But as they are supposed to be architectural structures, for display base or diorama use, they don't work for me at all. I can't imagine any environment, be it Gothic Cathedral, Art Deco rooftop, D & D castle, or Anton Furst Gotham City, where they decorated their roofcorners with something so gritty realistic rather than artistically stylized.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The only thing I can see using this for would be as a base for the Star Ace Selene figure — since we never really got a werewolf figure.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: ToysNest: City of Shadows - Werewolf Statue Level Platform [can be matched with multiple proportions] C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum