OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mattel Jurassic World Hammond Collection Tyrannosaurus Rex, Parasauropholus, Baronyx and Ian Malcolm

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

The Hammond Collection dinosaurs are awesome! They're in the 3.75 inch scale but they're huge! The humans like Ian Malcolm are fully articulate even if they're tiny! They can ride dinosaurs and get eaten by them lol! I love the sculpt and the paint detailing on the dinosaurs. The Tyrannosaurus Rex is especially beautiful because they gave him crystal eyes so it gives off an effect where its eyes are following you when you view it from different angles!

The T-Rex is bigger than my computer monitor lol!

Best dinosaur toys ever! Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
These seem pretty cool for their size. I haven’t purchased any of the Hammond Collection, but I did buy a few of the bigger Jurassic World/Park Dinos — the Velociraptors are too big for their intended species, but they work great as a Deinonychus. Maybe one of the Hammond Raptors would work better as an actual Raptor.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Mattel Jurassic World Hammond Collection Tyrannosaurus Rex, Parasauropholus, Baronyx and Ian Malcolm C8485110

Adeno

Yeah the Hammond Raptor is smaller and nicer, especially when paired with people from this line. I got mine from Amazon but for some reason, it's gonna be delivered 2 weeks from now haha!

I remember the first dinosaur toy I got was the T-Rex from Dinoriders cartoon. I loved that thing! I love the Hammond Collection because they're made to scale with their little people. It always bugged me in the past that dinosaur toys were always around the size of normal people toys haha!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These are lovely, thanks for showing them off. And such a fun presentation/video! Ian Malcolm's dubbing is inspired. Great to eat people with? No wonder they went extinct, as they would have had to wait a few million years. Wink Now you got me wondering if I should invest in this T-rex... enabler! Smile

Willmatron

They look cool. I have the NECA 7-inch Kong I feel I need a good T-Rex for it. I bought the regular Dimetrodon from the Jurassic Dominion line I think it scales to six-inch figures.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum