OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Veyron DML: 1/6 G-3 Sniper Rifle/Auto Rifle & MP5K Submachine Gun/Briefcase Submachine Gun

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice sets. Probably a bit repetitive, but I guess one can always amass more armament for one's troops. Smile

Ovy

Ovy
Nice case. Imagine being a killer for hire who uses the case for both his tools and gun, but one day accidentially ends up with the wrong content on a job.

And they just had to put that badly pixelated miniature print of an April NYT in there for some reason. Surprised

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Ah yes, the spacial shooting Briefcase for the MP5k. Basically, HK was asked to develop a way for bodyguards to carry a concealed weapon that could fire fully auto, so they came up with a Briefcase that had a trigger in the grip, that let you fire the gun. The Secret Service used them for a while among other protection and security forces

Also, nice to see the DML G3 again. I will get one of these once they are available here. I already got 2 21C ones, but its always nice to have one more

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum