OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 sports suit [suitable for worldbox body AT030 body type]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Onetoys: 1/6 sports suit

Sportswear suit list:
suitable for worldbox body AT030 body
number: ot015
bearded head carving a
black felt hat a
functional chest bag, a zipper can open and close a
gray hood sweater, back printed A pair of patterned
camouflage jeans with a stretch wrap to accentuate your figure A pair of
white leather shoes

Onetoys :1/6 sports suit
Sportswear set list:
Suitable for worldbox body AT030 body type
No. ot015
Bearded head carving
A black felt hat
One functional chest bag, zipper can be opened and closed
One grey hooded sweatshirt with pattern printed on the back
A pair of camouflage jeans with a stretch wrap for a flatteringfit
A pair of white leather shoes

NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 sports suit [suitable for worldbox body AT030 body type] 11322310
NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 sports suit [suitable for worldbox body AT030 body type] 11322410
NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 sports suit [suitable for worldbox body AT030 body type] 11322510
NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 sports suit [suitable for worldbox body AT030 body type] 11322610
NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 sports suit [suitable for worldbox body AT030 body type] 11322710
NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 sports suit [suitable for worldbox body AT030 body type] 11322810
NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 sports suit [suitable for worldbox body AT030 body type] 11323010
NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 sports suit [suitable for worldbox body AT030 body type] 11323011
NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 sports suit [suitable for worldbox body AT030 body type] 11323110
NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 sports suit [suitable for worldbox body AT030 body type] 11323210
NEW PRODUCT: Onetoys: 1/6 sports suit [suitable for worldbox body AT030 body type] 11323310

#newproduct #Onetoys #SportsSuit #clothing #male #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Simple but nice. I might have preferred something more different, but this can go from civilian to pmc, from sporty to casual.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Who dahell uses white formal shoes with casual gym clothes? Is there some famous celebrity around there that wears that? This choice is so bizarre to me.
As for the clothes, I dug it a lot, though it would be nice to have a cool shirt under the hoodie.
The expression on the HS looks kinda sad or worried.
Now it's the first time I see a chest bag. I didn't even know this was a thing.
In the end, it's a cool set. Depending on the price, I'm gonna grab it... and immediately ditch the shoes for some sneakers or boots.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Headsculpt reminds me of Brock Lesnar sporting a beard.
Most likely it's him since some company showed him with a tattooed AT030 body before.
Nice stretchy camo jeans, but he needs some butt padding stat!

Esganado

FreakinLobster wrote:Who dahell uses white formal shoes with casual gym clothes? Is there some famous celebrity around there that wears that? This choice is so bizarre to me.
As for the clothes, I dug it a lot, though it would be nice to have a cool shirt under the hoodie.
The expression on the HS looks kinda sad or worried.
Now it's the first time I see a chest bag. I didn't even know this was a thing.
In the end, it's a cool set. Depending on the price, I'm gonna grab it... and immediately ditch the shoes for some sneakers or boots.

the shoes can be repainted

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum