OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fashion Wicked Girl Accessories Bag (SET080)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Saturn

Saturn
Note:Body is not included.
Body is not included.
We recommend to pair with the TBLeague Headless Steel Bones S12D in Wheat.

Product Details:
Head carving x1
Neck ring *1
Sleeve Sleeves x1
Trousers
Cane
Boots Boots *1
Hand shaped Hand x4

NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fashion Wicked Girl Accessories Bag (SET080) 114555vwzq3ycz2jynbbbc
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fashion Wicked Girl Accessories Bag (SET080) 114604w537g5q5neqg7979
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fashion Wicked Girl Accessories Bag (SET080) 114613g18x064l7zexjuyx
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fashion Wicked Girl Accessories Bag (SET080) 114614tmaxeh81al191axm
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fashion Wicked Girl Accessories Bag (SET080) 114615hx5oifxxei86xjrc
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fashion Wicked Girl Accessories Bag (SET080) 114615dqnaxl4xas777hn7
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fashion Wicked Girl Accessories Bag (SET080) 114616mim2eb2hn1t6my6t
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fashion Wicked Girl Accessories Bag (SET080) 114617ucrgnfytyf58xhsr
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fashion Wicked Girl Accessories Bag (SET080) 114618v48zvwwk9xovvi9y
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fashion Wicked Girl Accessories Bag (SET080) 114618c0o1l6huoos9pa69
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fashion Wicked Girl Accessories Bag (SET080) 114619c59sgkwdsi9bg99s
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fashion Wicked Girl Accessories Bag (SET080) 114620mppjfcfutjfb23zu
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fashion Wicked Girl Accessories Bag (SET080) 114621vzkvupv9449ari9r
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=387426

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Who? Lorem Ipsum is a placeholder text used in font design and typography, based on corrupted extracts from a text by Cicero.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum

So... either someone came up with a character they named after this, or SD couldn't decide on what to call the set and borrowed the phrase.

I actually like it, but still distracted by the implications (intentional or not) of the name.

Annalise

Annalise
NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fashion Wicked Girl Accessories Bag (SET080) Super_10

This looks good, but SD has disappointed me before, so idk.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for explaining the source, Annalise. It makes sense now. Well, the name doesn't, but the rest does. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
While it’s not my thing, Annalise, I wouldn’t worry too much about Super Duck; they’ve been putting out some fairly consistent work of late — though it does take them awhile to release. It’s actually a pretty decent likeness to Emma.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Fashion Wicked Girl Accessories Bag (SET080) C8485110

Annalise

Annalise
Yeah, the Russian model sculpts from earlier this year were pretty great. If they can match that level, I'm in. Just not going to PO this time and will wait for the release to decide.

Valiarde

Valiarde
The movie was better than expected. But this figure isnt for me. I am still glad something like this is gonna be made. Different and looks interesting.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
That side by side comparison really shows impressive sculpt work, not just in getting Emma right (in a very specific make-up configuration) but duplicating a precise and fairly subtle facial expression. This figure isn't one for me either, but definite kudos.

The detour into Lorem ipsum was interesting and appreciated.

csyeung

csyeung
I think this looks great, but I have no connection or need for this. I think it looks like Emma and how she looked in the film and the tailoring looks good. I'm not sure I'd go for their recommended 12 D though. I think that would be a bit too busty. Maybe a 17b? Although, it being a suit, probably any of the other bodies out there would work too.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:The detour into Lorem ipsum was interesting and appreciated.

Thanks. And I also think they did a good job with her.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I was wishing for an Emma Stone headsculpt, didn't realize we'd be getting this particular character I have zero interest in, but the likeness is quite good.
I was expecting them to use S10D considering how pale the movie character looks or Emma herself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum