OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The marshal of Mos Pelgo™, a small town on Tatooine™, Cobb Vanth has earned the trust of the townsfolk as a capable peacekeeper and leader. Vanth, at one time, was custodian of Boba Fett™'s Mandalorian armor, which he bought off of Jawa™ traders.

Hot Toys is delighted to officially present today the brand new 1/6th scale collectible figure of the beloved marshal Cobb Vanth!

The collectible figure is skillfully crafted featuring a newly developed head sculpt with likeness, interchangeable Boba Fett helmet, detailed costume with Mandalorian armor pieces, a jetpack, a blaster rifle, a blaster pistol, a selection of accessories, and a themed display base!

Expand The Mandalorian collection you have with this Cobb Vanth 1/6th scale collectible figure today.
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS084
PRODUCT NAMECOBB VANTH™
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT WITH HIGHLY-ACCURATE FACIAL EXPRESSION, DETAILED WRINKLES, AND SKIN TEXTURE; - SPECIALLY APPLIED DISTRESS EFFECTS ON ARMOR, WEAPONS AND ACCESSORIES
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2023
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Cobb Vanth™ Collectible Figure special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Timothy Olyphant as Cobb Vanth in Star Wars: The Mandalorian
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression, detailed wrinkles, and skin texture
- One (1) interchangeable Boba Fett helmet with articulated rangefinder
- Specially applied distress effects on armor, weapons and accessories
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- One (1) pistol holding right hand
- One (1) right fist
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) Mandalorian armor and vest with distressed effects
- One (1) pair of brownish red gauntlets with weathering effects
- One (1) reddish brown colored long sleeves shirt
- One (1) brown belt with ammo and pistol holster
- One (1) pair of brown colored pants
- One (1) pair of yellowish brown colored boots
- One (1) red colored scarf
- One (1) yellow right knee guard with weathering effects

Weapons:
- One (1) blaster rifle
- One (1) blaster pistol

Accessories:
- One (1) jetpack with distressed effects and detachable rocket
- Two (2) real-like thruster fire accessories (attachable to jetpack)
- One (1) firing effect accessory (attachable to rocket)
- One (1) drink bottle with woven bag
- Specially designed themed diorama figure base

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details are subject to change without further notice

© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE 11843
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE 21079
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE 3786
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE 4736
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE 5664
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE 6622
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE 7596
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE 8567
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE 9548
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE 10524
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE 11844
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE 12478
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE 13454
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE 14424
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE 15397
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE 16367
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE 17333
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE 18301
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE 19265
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE 20220

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #TheMandalorian #CobbVanth #male #Sci-Fi #Disney+

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE Giphy

But... $300 USD!!!!

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE Giphy

He who dies with the most toys wins!

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE C8485110

Diana

Diana
Laughing

He looks amazing. Bye bye! Sad

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Spot on, Mark and Diana. He does look amazing, both with and without the helmet. And nice to see Hot Toys do something new again -- even if the Boba Fett-ish armor should have been quite a shortcut. Smile

csyeung

csyeung
My same thoughts Mark! 300 oof!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, I POd, but honestly, I’m getting at the end point for Hot Toys — these guys are just greedy for the sake of it. There really isn’t anything of their stuff now that smaller companies aren’t able to do just as good for my money.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ COBB VANTH™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree with you Mark, but also don't blame you for caving in. It is spectacularly good. But with all the recycling going on, this should be almost $100 less, since they have essentially adopted a different color scheme for existing designs and made a new head.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
As much as I will never justify, costs are going up worldwide for everything. But its pricing me out. Especially as others have said, can get other companies bringing them out for a fraction

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Ovy

Ovy
Boba Fett, where??

Yeah, beautiful as always, good job there.

While I think he looks a bit goofy in the armor. And he refuses to use the codpiece because he probably has enough steel down there.
I wonder if you get his casual outfit once the armor is removed? Or maybe that will be an extra release.

Not that I would buy him haha.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Looks great!
$300 price point is not so great. I have already seen lower prices out there.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum