OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE BAD BATCH™ CROSSHAIR™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cold, quick, and calculating, Crosshair is the kind of no-nonsense warrior who detests working with "regs," or normal clones, and isn't afraid to mouth off about it. A member of the special unit Clone Force 99, also called the Bad Batch, Crosshair once served as the team sniper whose sharp vision gives him superior accuracy and, as a result, an air of superiority.

Continuing the expansion of The Bad Batch collectibles series, Hot Toys is pleased to introduce today the 1/6th scale Crosshair collectible figure!

The Crosshair collectible figure is skillfully developed and features the character’s armor and helmet with weathering effects and markings, an interchangeable head sculpt with realistic likeness, a sniper rifle, a blaster pistol, and a display base.

The proficient sniper will be an excellent addition to your collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS087
PRODUCT NAMECROSSHAIR™
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT; NEWLY CRAFTED CROSSHAIR HELMET WITH WEATHERING EFFECTS
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q4, 2023 – Q1, 2024
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale CrosshairTM Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Crosshair in the Star Wars: The Bad Batch series
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression, detailed skin texture, tattoos and toothpick
- One (1) newly crafted Crosshair helmet with weathering effects
- Specially applied grayish black colored painting on armor with red markings, special signet, and distress effect
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of rifle holding hands
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) opened right hand
- Two (2) gesture left hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) Crosshair armor with red markings, special signet, and weathering effects
- One (1) black colored and multi textured fabric under-suit
- One (1) genuine leather belt with shoulder strap and pistol holster

Weapons:
- One (1) sniper rifle with attachable aiming device (rifle can be attached to backpack)
- Two (2) interchangeable rifle muzzles
- Two (2) interchangeable magazines
- One (1) blaster pistol

Accessories:
- One (1) military backpack (equipped with magnetic function)
- Two (2) thermal detonators
- Figure stand with Star Wars logo, character nameplate and graphic card

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2023 – Q1, 2024

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.

© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE BAD BATCH™ CROSSHAIR™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11858
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE BAD BATCH™ CROSSHAIR™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21087
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE BAD BATCH™ CROSSHAIR™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3796
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE BAD BATCH™ CROSSHAIR™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4744
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE BAD BATCH™ CROSSHAIR™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5672
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE BAD BATCH™ CROSSHAIR™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6630
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE BAD BATCH™ CROSSHAIR™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7604
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE BAD BATCH™ CROSSHAIR™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8575
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE BAD BATCH™ CROSSHAIR™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9555
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE BAD BATCH™ CROSSHAIR™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10531
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE BAD BATCH™ CROSSHAIR™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11859
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE BAD BATCH™ CROSSHAIR™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12485
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE BAD BATCH™ CROSSHAIR™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13461
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE BAD BATCH™ CROSSHAIR™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14431
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE BAD BATCH™ CROSSHAIR™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15403
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE BAD BATCH™ CROSSHAIR™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16373
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE BAD BATCH™ CROSSHAIR™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17339
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE BAD BATCH™ CROSSHAIR™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18307

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #TheBadBatch #Crosshair #Sci-Fi #male #AnimatedSeries #Disney+

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting head.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I POd the previous Bad Batch figures to add to my Strykerverse, but I’m drawing the line I think. The head is interesting, but a little weird that it mimics the helmet if you ask me. Plus the cost has jumped up too high for me to justify yet another character I have no real attachment to (maybe if it gets discounted at some point I may change my mind).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE BAD BATCH™ CROSSHAIR™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Diana

Diana
I am once again glad I don't have a Star Wars or Storm Trooper obsession. He would no doubt look amazing on a shelf of troopers.

Ovy

Ovy
Diana wrote:I am once again glad I don't have a Star Wars or Storm Trooper obsession. He would no doubt look amazing on a shelf of troopers.
Definitely!

Another great one. Good job on the sculpt, it's supposed to depict a defective, slimmer clone of Temuera Morrison, so it's a face that doesn't exist in reality and the animation is very stylized, so they had to come up with a new face which worked out well.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Never watched this, but I heared good stuff. Character looks sharp.

csyeung

csyeung
Looks pretty cool. I'm not going down this line. I find it interesting though that for some animated shows they go for a realistic sculpt and for some others they go with an animated sculpt. Not sure what dictates what. Maybe the Temuera Morrison likeness or derivatives is a cheaper license?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum