OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
“My name is Desmond Miles, and I am an Assassin. I am an Assassin."

Born into the ancient Assassins Brotherhood, Desmond tried to leave that world behind. But we have other plans for him. Please welcome our Assassin’s Creed Desmond Deluxe 1/6 Scale Articulated Figure. With multiple weapons in his arsenal such as a handgun, knife and hidden blade, Desmond is ready to take on the Templars and accept his Assassin heritage.

Dressed in his final outfit from Assassin’s Creed III, we’ve included premium details such as his backpack, watch and a light-powered Apple of Eden. We’ve also crafted a replica of the Animus 2.0 chair from Assassin’s Creed® II and Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood with LED light detail on the arm scanner and outerline. Use the included UV lamp to reveal the Eagle Vision secret message on the base!

Features:
  • Hyper-realistic removable clothing
  • LED lit Animus 2.0 Chair from Assassin’s Creed® II and Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood
  • LED-lit arm scanner
  • UV Lamp Eagle Vision secret message reveal on base
  • Handgun with suppressor
  • Knife
  • Earpiece
  • Watch
  • LED-lit Apple of Eden
  • Hidden Blade weapon
  • Backpack
  • Base and stand
  • Premium art box

Product Details:
  • License: Ubisoft
  • Availability: Worldwide
  • Licenced by Ubisoft
  • Scale: 1/6
  • Edition Size: 1500
  • MSRP: $369.00 USD
  • Estimated Delivery: Q4 2023
  • Available: Worldwide

**Photos show prototype. Final product may differ.**

NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE Desmond-articulated-figure002_300x
NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE 008_closeup_Desmond-promo-highR_2048x2048
NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE 002_Desmond-promo-highR_1_300x
NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE 003_Desmond-promo-highR_1_2048x2048
NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE 006_closeup_Desmond-promo-highR_1_300x
NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE 007_closeup_Desmond-promo-highR_300x
NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE 009_closeup_Desmond-promo-highR_300x
NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE 010_closeup_Desmond-promo-highR_300x
NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE 011_closeup_Desmond-promo-highR_300x
NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE 015_closeup_Desmond-black_highR_1_300x
NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE 017_closeup_Desmond-black_highR_1_300x
NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE 018_closeup_Desmond-black_highR_1_300x
NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE 020_closeup_Desmond-black_highR_1_300x
NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE 019_closeup_Desmond-black_highR_300x
NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE 001_DesmondB-BG_high_Res_1_300x
NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE 002_DesmondB-BG_high_Res_1_300x
NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE 003_DesmondB-BG_high_Res_1_300x
NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE 006_DesmondB-BG_high_Res_1_300x
NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE 010_DesmondB-BG_high_Res_1_300x
NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE 011_DesmondB-BG_high_Res_1_300x
NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE 012_DesmondB-BG_high_Res_1_300x
NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE 013_DesmondB-BG_high_Res_2048x2048

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I've never been into these games, although some of the figures based on them have been interesting, and I have picked up a bunch of the pieces. These have tended to be "ancient" or "medieval" (in both cases, with a hefty dose of fantasy), but I like this one too, which could very easily pass for a regular casual dude. I suppose that is a perfectly good disguise for an assassin. Smile

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
The outfit and accessories look great but honestly I’m not sold on the likeness.  It does look like him, but from the last game he was in when they revamped the model and he looked nothing like he had for the three previous games. 😂 NEW PRODUCT: PURE ARTS ASSASSIN'S CREED DESMOND 1/6 SCALE PREMIUM ARTICULATED FIGURE 1f62c It’s also a strange time to bring out the figure, as Desmond hasn’t been the protagonist in an AC game since 2012, although this year does mark fifteen years of Assassin’s Creed so they might be banking on nostalgia for the earlier games to get folk interested.

Desmond got a lot of hate for being a really dull character but I quite liked him and I thought it was a real shame you never really got the chance to play him properly. The more recent games just haven’t gelled with me and I’m hoping the new one feels more like the AC games of old.

Ovy

Ovy
I think he looks like he could be a relative to Antonio Banderas.
Nice clothing but that arm blade is the least subtle concealed weapon I have seen yet.

Never played the series but always thought playing a character reliving/playing the actual game which is set in the past in some virtual reality was kinda pointless, why not just 'directly' play as the assassins from the past in the first place? :p

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum