OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST045 Old West Logan 1/6 Scale Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father

Soosootoys SST045 Old West Logan 1/6 Scale Figure

Soosootoys SST045 Old West Logan 1/6 Scale Figure
The Collectible Figurine special features:
-One(1)Normal detailed head sculpt
-Body with over 30 points of articulations
-Approximately 30cm tall
-Twelve(12)pieces of interchangeable hands including:
-One(1)pair of fists
-One(1)pair of relaxed palms
-One(1)pair of holding guns hands
-One(1)pair of holding knife hands
-One(1)pair of fists with metal claws
-One(1)pair of relaxed hands with metal claws
Costumeļ¼š
-One(1)Red shirt
-One(1)Green scarf
-One(1)Brown coat with damaged effect
-One(1)Brown pants
-One(1)pair of boots
-One(1)ammo belt
-One(1)Brown leather jacket
Weapons
-One(1)Revolver
-One(1)Shotgun
-One(1)knife
-
Accessories
-One(1)Grey hat
-Six(6)Shotgun shells
-One(1)Rope
-One(1)Figure stand

Pre order ETA Q2 2023

NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST045 Old West Logan 1/6 Scale Figure 19__80242.1669028660.1000.1200
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST045 Old West Logan 1/6 Scale Figure 4__35630.1669028660.1000.1200
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST045 Old West Logan 1/6 Scale Figure 6__99322.1669028667.1000.1200
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST045 Old West Logan 1/6 Scale Figure 1__01320.1669028659.1000.1200

csyeung

csyeung
I like the elements that the put in this figure. The duster jacket and belt are nice. Not exactly the same as the comic version, but as posted from another forum by RRX, the design was erm "borrowed" from this artist's rendition on artstation https://raphaelalbero.artstation.com/projects/b5Ky5a

NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST045 Old West Logan 1/6 Scale Figure Raphael-albero-edit6

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I see. Well, it is certainly a stunning interpretation. And it would feel right at home in Stryker's Westworld. Smile Apart from that, is it just me or is there a bit of an upsurge in "Western" sixth scale figures?

csyeung

csyeung
I think westerns in general in all media has had a resurgence of late, but you are right. I saw quite a few things of late that have been offered including a old west prison diorama. I think the success of Limtoy's outlaw spurred (haha) on more interest for sure.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good pun, and I was wondering the same thing. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I really want this. Have no use for the claw-hands, but the rest looks great. I’m still waiting on a US based site to put up Terence Hill and the diorama base before committing.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST045 Old West Logan 1/6 Scale Figure C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Yea that jailcell dio is expensive but does look nice. It's made of resin so I'm sure it's pretty heavy which adds to the cost.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Took a long time, but I paid my invoice this morning. Hopefully not much longer before it arrives.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys SST045 Old West Logan 1/6 Scale Figure 1f10

csyeung

csyeung
Stryker2012 wrote:Took a long time, but I paid my invoice this morning. Hopefully not much longer before it arrives.

I saw they added baby hulk. I didnt get this one but curious to see how it turned out!

Diana

Diana
Weird that I never commented on this! It looks fantastic! Happy for anyone who ordered it. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Very neat, I like the outfit a lot.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum