OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head New: 1/6 THE POISON poisonous beast (#BH002)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Bullet Head 1/6 BH002 THE POISON

Head carvings and body accessories:
★ special effects expression x1
Detailed head sculpt with exposed teeth and tongue

★ Super large muscle body x1 (about 37 cm in height)
Specially designed extra strong 37cm tall muscular body

★ Hand type x3 pair (with sharp nails for each hand type)
Claw hands x 3 pairs

Dress Accessories:
Costume:

★ tights x1 pieces (black special effect tights)
Black spandex suit

Other Accessories:

★Oversized special effects platform bracket
Diorama base

Release date: Q4 2018

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head New: 1/6 THE POISON poisonous beast (#BH002) 15115410
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head New: 1/6 THE POISON poisonous beast (#BH002) 15121210
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head New: 1/6 THE POISON poisonous beast (#BH002) 15121810
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head New: 1/6 THE POISON poisonous beast (#BH002) 15122410
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head New: 1/6 THE POISON poisonous beast (#BH002) 15123510
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head New: 1/6 THE POISON poisonous beast (#BH002) 15124210
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head New: 1/6 THE POISON poisonous beast (#BH002) 15125610
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head New: 1/6 THE POISON poisonous beast (#BH002) 15130510
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head New: 1/6 THE POISON poisonous beast (#BH002) 15131410
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head New: 1/6 THE POISON poisonous beast (#BH002) 15132010
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head New: 1/6 THE POISON poisonous beast (#BH002) 15132610
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Bullet Head New: 1/6 THE POISON poisonous beast (#BH002) 15133110

#newproduct #BulletHead #MCU #movie #comicbook #Poison #male

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks gorgeous to me, but I am not an expert on these comics.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Wow. This looks really awesome. Venom has been drawn so may ways, there's a lot of creative freedom adapting him. This looks properly nasty, so I'd call it a win. I also love the exaggerated huge upper body. Would love to see him next to Spider-man for scale (and because it'll be really fun).

dadrab

dadrab
Is the tongue permanent?

Gene Simmons beware...

Other than that, I rather like it.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
dadrab wrote:Is the tongue permanent?

Gene Simmons beware...

Other than that, I rather like it.

Yeah, would be really cool if the tongue were pose-able or removable. They really did nail the grotesqueness of the character.

http://reverendspooky.com

dadrab

dadrab
ReverendSpooky wrote:Yeah, would be really cool if the tongue were pose-able or removable. They really did nail the grotesqueness of the character.  

Completely agree. In fact, given the shape of the head and depth of the mouth, I could see a movable lower jaw with very little engineering effort. That would make it a "must buy" for me. A removable tongue would be very easy, as would a pose-able one (silicone with a wire inside).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum