OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BAMComix

BAMComix
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating. 52635755562_dc28a0037a_c
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating. 52636268491_a4e073b8ae_c
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating. 52636268461_562559ec9c_c
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating. 52636527849_abf6d7a041_c
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating. 52636749488_cbbb6ae014_c
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating. 52636268411_0d1e6ee564_c
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating. 52636527804_85b9883995_c
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating. 52636710170_f51a25e4c9_c
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating. 52636527759_7744ab97f3_c
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating. 52636710130_d86a99ee1a_c
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating. 52636268341_64946d6340_c
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating. 52636710110_8faae7e146_c
BAMComix Presesnts - Hidden in the Shadows - Chapter Sixty - The past repeating. 52636268301_aab3acc089_c

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Great chapter as always

BAMComix

BAMComix
ZeroDelta wrote:Great chapter as always

Thanks for stopping by to take a look, zero! Very Happy

davidd

davidd
This is a nicely paced episode that moves right along even though it is mostly conversation. The well-composed visual sequences keep the episode flowing even though there's not a lot of outright action.

I wonder what Jake has in mind? At the same time that he is trying to convince Redbox to take another trek in to Dinosaur Valley, he has an advance team trying to flush out the demon. Does Jake have a plan to remove the curse from Redbox, making him mortal again? Or perhaps he wants to force a final confrontation between Redbox and the demon, leading to the destruction of one or both of them.

BAMComix

BAMComix
davidd wrote:This is a nicely paced episode that moves right along even though it is mostly conversation. The well-composed visual sequences keep the episode flowing even though there's not a lot of outright action.

I wonder what Jake has in mind? At the same time that he is trying to convince Redbox to take another trek in to Dinosaur Valley, he has an advance team trying to flush out the demon. Does Jake have a plan to remove the curse from Redbox, making him mortal again? Or perhaps he wants to force a final confrontation between Redbox and the demon, leading to the destruction of one or both of them.

Thanks Dave! really pleased you enjoyed this chapter. Yeah, lots going on, but you know Jake, he always plays his cards close to his chest Very Happy .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Always nice to see your characters in their natural environment(s), and all the intriguing and convincing detail of the setting. And I am liking these new realistic headsculpts for your protagonists.

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Always nice to see your characters in their natural environment(s), and all the intriguing and convincing detail of the setting. And I am liking these new realistic headsculpts for your protagonists.

Thanks Ian! really pleased you enjoyed the latest installment. 'm currently working on a new one. Yeah, the new head sculpts are working out well, which I'm really pleased about Very Happy .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum