OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

70s Sci-fi console mega computer?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

170s Sci-fi console mega computer? Empty 70s Sci-fi console mega computer? Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:38 pm

teamweapon

Does anyone know if any company has released a large desk 70s style mega computer as a diorama?
sorta like the forbin project or million dollar man style?
I would have thought they would have but dont recall ever seeing one?
im sure if it had been made this board would know Very Happy
TAR Smile

270s Sci-fi console mega computer? Empty Re: 70s Sci-fi console mega computer? Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:56 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Check out the stuff on this page on CotswoldCollectibles:

https://www.gijoeelite.com/Diorama-Scenes-1-6-Scale

He who dies with the most toys wins!

70s Sci-fi console mega computer? C8485110

370s Sci-fi console mega computer? Empty Re: 70s Sci-fi console mega computer? Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:44 am

davidd

davidd
Stryker2011 wrote:Check out the stuff on this page on  CotswoldCollectibles.....

Wow! There are some mega-cool computer consoles on that page! Great link!

470s Sci-fi console mega computer? Empty Re: 70s Sci-fi console mega computer? Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:36 pm

teamweapon

Stryker2011 wrote:Check out the stuff on this page on  CotswoldCollectibles:

https://www.gijoeelite.com/Diorama-Scenes-1-6-Scale

This was exactly the kind of thing i was talking about!
some of the ideas are just the kind of thing i was thinking of.
The reason i ask was i came up with an idea for making something similar, but from solid materials and not cardboard.
but wasnt sure it would be worth my time?
if this is all thats currently available i think it might well be worth pursuing? they would obviously cost more than those cardboard dioramas and i would have to paint them as well. i will have to see if i can find the time to do some designs???? hmmmmmmm hopefully get around to it soon Smile
thanks for the link stryker Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum