OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SooSooToys: 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The Collectible Figurine special features:
-One(1)Normal detailed head sculpt
-One(1)Normal detailed head sculpt with blackening vesion
-Body with over 30 points of articulations
-Approximately 30cm tall
-Eight(8)pieces of interchangeable hands including:
-One(1)pair of fists
-One(1)pair of relaxed palms
-One(1)pair of holding sword hands
-One(1)pair of mystic power-using hands
Costume:
-One(1)Black coat
-One(1)black pants
-One(1)black armor
-One(1)pair of shoulder armor
-One(1)black belt
-One(1)pair of arm guards
-One(1)pair of detachable boots
-One(1)Necklace
-One(1)black cloak
Weapons
-Two(2)Silver swords
-One(1)knife
Accessories:
-Four(4)Magic medicine bottle
-One(1)Bag
-One(1)Figure stand

NEW PRODUCT: SooSooToys: 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf action figure 42877710
NEW PRODUCT: SooSooToys: 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf action figure 42877810
NEW PRODUCT: SooSooToys: 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf action figure 42877910
NEW PRODUCT: SooSooToys: 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf action figure 42878010
NEW PRODUCT: SooSooToys: 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf action figure 42878110
NEW PRODUCT: SooSooToys: 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf action figure 42878210
NEW PRODUCT: SooSooToys: 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf action figure 42878310
NEW PRODUCT: SooSooToys: 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf action figure 42878410
NEW PRODUCT: SooSooToys: 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf action figure 42878510
NEW PRODUCT: SooSooToys: 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf action figure 42878610
NEW PRODUCT: SooSooToys: 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf action figure 42878710
NEW PRODUCT: SooSooToys: 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf action figure 42878810
NEW PRODUCT: SooSooToys: 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf action figure 42878910
NEW PRODUCT: SooSooToys: 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf action figure 42879010
NEW PRODUCT: SooSooToys: 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf action figure 42879110
NEW PRODUCT: SooSooToys: 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf action figure 42877610

#newproduct #SooSooToys #WhiteWolf #male #fantasy #TV-based

Ovy

Ovy
That costume Eh I mean armor looks like something you would see in a power metal video. Which doesn't have to be bad thing but but I am very biased since I kinda really didn't like the show's progression and characterizations and design choices.

But looks great with the cloak.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Ovy wrote:That costume Eh I mean armor looks like something you would see in a power metal video. 
NEW PRODUCT: SooSooToys: 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf action figure Ang10

csyeung

csyeung
My interest in the tv version has waned knowing that Cavil is gone from this franchise after next season. Personally would have preferred rooted hair.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, I saw a blurred image of this somewhere, and assumed it would be "real" hair. Disappointed to see it is not. There is a custom head sculpt out there with real hair much in this style. The actor's features also don't seem very realistically rendered. The whole thing looks like an artistic impression -- ornate in the head, streamlined in the outfit/armor. It's still very cool, just not really resonating for me -- perhaps because (or despite) not actually seeing the series.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:…perhaps because (or despite) not actually seeing the series.

You’re not missing much. The acting was pretty good, but the casting was awful aside from Henry. I’ve read the books, and like Henry I was massively disappointed in how the people behind the show (like the producers and writers) handled the show — turns out they all HATED the books, and Henry fought with them all the time, but then decided he’d had enough.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: SooSooToys: 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf action figure C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:…perhaps because (or despite) not actually seeing the series.

You’re not missing much. The acting was pretty good, but the casting was awful aside from Henry. I’ve read the books, and like Henry I was massively disappointed in how the people behind the show (like the producers and writers) handled the show — turns out they all HATED the books, and Henry fought with them all the time, but then decided he’d had enough.
Thanks, Mark. I've read some articles on Henry standing up for the original content and his character and being replaced. And of course I've seen the love our members have been showing the characters.

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Having Buzztoys on pre-order, I was a little nervous whether I’d like this version more. But happily for me, I think the sculpt is not so good on this one and the hair is just a bit….odd. The potion bottles are pretty cool though.

I share the disappointment over Henry’s departure, he was by far the best part of the tv version.

Now I am twice as relieved. After the above comments, every time I look at this Soosoo version I can hear the distant thrash of melodic thunder and he looks like he’s about to throw a power pose any second…….. Laughing

blackpool

blackpool
Nice work overall, the outfit and face are nicely executed to my eyes, yes the outfit is questionable (looks like a 80's startrek foe, with all respect to the trekkers)

My main issue is with that italian spaghettoni hair... I couldn't help but think about a floor mop...

NEW PRODUCT: SooSooToys: 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf action figure Frange_mop

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Like EVERY figure with long hair, this should be rooted. I too have the Buzztoys version on PO, don’t need 2. And I plan to root the hair if possible.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: SooSooToys: 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf action figure C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2011 wrote:Like EVERY figure with long hair, this should be rooted. I too have the Buzztoys version on PO, don’t need 2. And I plan to root the hair if possible.

NEW PRODUCT: SooSooToys: 1/6 SST-048 White Wolf action figure Giphy.gif?cid=790b7611cde09b5bb61bd7d2a431c6f001c6c8b743d0cd4d&rid=giphy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum