OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 New York Butcher Collectible Action Figure PT-sp48

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 New York Butcher Collectible Action Figure PT-sp48 18414612

PRESENT TOYS will launch a new product 1:6 collectible doll series - New York Butcher.

Specification description:
Product name: New York Butcher
Model: PT-sp48
Size ratio: 1/6

Accessories list:
Head carving*1
body*1
hand shape*6
high hat*1
white pipe*1
tray and pig head*1
knife set* 7
Belt and tool set*1 (made of genuine leather)
stick*1
bracket*1
clothing:
brown coat*1
beige shirt*1
vest*1
brown pants*1
shoes*1
red, white and blue towel*1

delivery date: 2023

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 New York Butcher Collectible Action Figure PT-sp48 18414814
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 New York Butcher Collectible Action Figure PT-sp48 18415013
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 New York Butcher Collectible Action Figure PT-sp48 18415312
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 New York Butcher Collectible Action Figure PT-sp48 18415411
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 New York Butcher Collectible Action Figure PT-sp48 18415615
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 New York Butcher Collectible Action Figure PT-sp48 18415713
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 New York Butcher Collectible Action Figure PT-sp48 18415814
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 New York Butcher Collectible Action Figure PT-sp48 18420013
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 New York Butcher Collectible Action Figure PT-sp48 18420112
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 New York Butcher Collectible Action Figure PT-sp48 18420216
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 New York Butcher Collectible Action Figure PT-sp48 18420315
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 New York Butcher Collectible Action Figure PT-sp48 18420413

#newproduct #PresentToys #NewYorkButcher #male #movie-based #drama

csyeung

csyeung
Pretty cool. I still don't think I've seen this movie. It's like a variant reissue?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I haven’t seen this movie either— not a fan of Scorsese movies — way too long, boring, and the constant need to “glamorize” gangsters isn’t something I’m in to. Overall, many of the elements of this figure could be useful, aside from the head with that silly (and non removable) skull cap.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 New York Butcher Collectible Action Figure PT-sp48 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Redman did two versions of him before, but I do like this a lot. I think I saw the movie, but at this point I hardly remember it. Thought it was a bit over-hyped. And Mark brings up a good point about the glamorization of criminals.

shazzdan

shazzdan
It is a pretty good rendition of the movie character. Nobody in that movie was glamorised; none of the characters are particularly redeemable. Though, as usual, Daniel Day Lewis was excellent.

Diana

Diana
That's the one thing I remember about the movie: Daniel Day Lewis was indeed excellent. Nothing else stuck though so easy pass.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I thought the movie was decent and I liked it, but not one of those "whoa you will remember it forever flicks"

I almost ordered one of the Redman versions Ian mentioned in this thread, mainly for the nice equipment but in the end I didn't.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum