OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Juice Girl: F010 1/6 Scale The Goddess of Death

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
From OSK:

SHORT PREORDER

Available by End of Feb 2023

Taking full payment in advance

$180 USD (includes shipping)

Juice Girl F010 1/6 Scale The Goddess of Death

Head carving (with head angle)*1 pcs

Body*1 pcs

Hand type*6 pcs

Tights*1 pcs

Cloak* 1pcs

Boots*1 pair

Long sword*2 pcs

Axe*1 pcs

Pinch hammer *1 pcs

Flame effect pieces*1 pcs

Replacement shoulder armor*1 pcs

Figure stand *1 pcs

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Juice Girl: F010 1/6 Scale The Goddess of Death Yeo_2014
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Juice Girl: F010 1/6 Scale The Goddess of Death Yeo_2015
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Juice Girl: F010 1/6 Scale The Goddess of Death Yeo_2016
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Juice Girl: F010 1/6 Scale The Goddess of Death Yeo_2017
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Juice Girl: F010 1/6 Scale The Goddess of Death Yeo_2018
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Juice Girl: F010 1/6 Scale The Goddess of Death Yeo_2018
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Juice Girl: F010 1/6 Scale The Goddess of Death Yeo_2019
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Juice Girl: F010 1/6 Scale The Goddess of Death Yeii_110
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Juice Girl: F010 1/6 Scale The Goddess of Death Yeii_111

#newproduct #JuiceGirl #GoddessofDeath #female #movie-based #comicbook

csyeung

csyeung
I saw some reviews and I think it'll look ok in the back of the display. The way they cut out the shoulders on the costume bug me. Definitely see some differences to the original prototype pics (hot toys cough cough) and final product hehe. The headscupt does look decent. They missed the opportunity to include a rooted head sculpt.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Looks good. Ideal for anyone who wanted but missed on the Hot Toys figure.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, it does look quite decent. And for some reason I now have the song "me so horny" stuck in my head. Smile

davidd

davidd
"Devil Girl from Mars" meets "Tron"?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum