OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 15]

shovelchop81

GubernatorFan wrote:Things are looking better and better. Glad your wireless keyboard is working.

Stryker2012 wrote:Everything’s really coming together, Alex. Looks awesome.

Thanks guys! Since I have to wait to get the printer working I'll paint his accessories so far in the meantime. Might start his battle mask too.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 DyeJW8M

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 2xaEC8T

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 CG4J3vX

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Nice priming. For the longest time I used to skip it, well, I've learned my lesson and no more. Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

shovelchop81

GubernatorFan wrote:Nice priming. For the longest time I used to skip it, well, I've learned my lesson and no more. Smile

Well the paint needs something to cling onto! Plus it makes a good colour base layer for most of my builds, below you can see the silver goes straight onto the black primer. Prepped the head for sculpting the mask, the clingfilm is to stop the milliput from sticking to the face but allow it to get in the crevices so it should stay on more securely when finished, the strong magnet will ensure it stays on! There is a magnet in the head I sculpted especially for this purpose. More paint needed obviously, I'm just multitasking, building a 1/1 gun replica too lol.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 NDHYJGg

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 Gqxx5Nt

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 JmMoukQ

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 4ilw4T6

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 JhWZHWg

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 5phnVYT

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 QNSxQxp

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Love what I'm seeing. The metal looks so much more real already. And happy to see the mask will be swappable.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Those weapons are looking good. Paint makes all the difference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 1f10

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Love what I'm seeing. The metal looks so much more real already. And happy to see the mask will be swappable.

Stryker2012 wrote:Those weapons are looking good. Paint makes all the difference.

Thanks! More paint and added physical details I'd missed or hadn't got around to yet, more paint to come.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 Uj8Rpiw

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 RJga6sf

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 Y9kLr9I

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 8qqMJaU

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 Kxxdx01

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 JFXGQvd

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 VeC41UV

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 UXvfvIv

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 LpE5WiN

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 XhNBFKm

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 U3uw0a8

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 NzvzH5k

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 1ngM5D5

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 SXVznDD

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 Xe0IaMV

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 Y7TtauB

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 JoZM8L3

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 TfYNOoE

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 Ikjjrzw

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 Gk8m8Cw

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 YSnbied

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 Kft4RSv

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 Nuaw0m5

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 KRnoons

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 CPLNuiG

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 2DTDJfr

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 ZywIPvI

Ovy

Ovy
You know these moments when you make a lot of progress, but there is still so much to do. I can only commend your endurance.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Getting close to the end. One thing that is crucial but easily overlooked when focusing on your painstaking work is your incredible ability to find just so much reference material -- both screenshots but also images from behind the scenes, actual props, replicas, etc. I've dabbled into some of that on occasion for my Star Wars customs (and there is more available for Star Wars than most), but that can be tricky and you have a knack for it.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Ovy wrote:You know these moments when you make a lot of progress, but there is still so much to do. I can only commend your endurance.

Cheers Ovy! It was like that when I still had all the weapons to do but now it's only the mask and shield to go.

GubernatorFan wrote:Getting close to the end. One thing that is crucial but easily overlooked when focusing on your painstaking work is your incredible ability to find just so much reference material -- both screenshots but also images from behind the scenes, actual props, replicas, etc. I've dabbled into some of that on occasion for my Star Wars customs (and there is more available for Star Wars than most), but that can be tricky and you have a knack for it.

I can't take much credit for that, it's mostly Google search! Wink  Although with it being a new film I did have to keep the search going continuously throughout the build since new stuff was being released all the time, hence resculpting the head at least four times! Mad Wink

I think I've done all the paint on the weapons except highlighting the blades on the tourniquet weapons and adding symbols down the centre parts, felt like I was tattooing the damn boltgun! Wink  Bit rough but I'm hot and tired.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 NFDAMOH

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 YuUeZYM

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 ErL74kh

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 0VA9vE0

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 X9sANJ4

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 P5UYdSk

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 WM757Yn

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 SPjM5zU

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 5oCVcDM

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 AxaAuo1

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 0mBVJiz

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 BGWCagz

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 8Wtcf4w

I DID A SEPIA WASH TO BLEND AND AGE EVERYTHING

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 LhtiCf8

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 UIm3MQB

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 LI7jTFV

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 Kxxdx01

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
All the little details add so much more realism. Don't lose patience.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:All the little details add so much more realism. Don't lose patience.

It's cooler today and less humid so I'm in a better mood. I didn't realise Wales is in the same humidity bracket as Florida! Both 60-90% , I left bloody Florida for many reasons but at least I thought I wouldn't have to deal with that damn humidity again! It's different when your mode of transport is a motorcycle, no aircon like a car or building etc.. and if there's no breeze it just gets hotter the faster you ride, odd but true!
Anyway loads more painting, repainting, modding the spear to look more like the angular shafted one in the movie with purpose made indentations to mimic the designs in the drawings, still telescopes out but has lost the ability to stay connected together with a default stopping point; just like the HT ones!Laughing Basically it's flatter on one angle and thinner on the other so squished into a sort of oblong profile.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 8eXPisi

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 KjjvzQJ

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 EMa2XHe

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 BdQfCRa

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 QX167Bo

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 F3vYooI

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 VUHoO62

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 BtNMqRO

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 UbGWbLb

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 JyYtFQv

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 5V3B3dx

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 BYyDKBk

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 3rBUQg8

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 Rny3eZa

HARD TO PHOTOGRAPH! PAINTED IT TOO.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 De5CG1W

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 FrX1o7h

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 NL9ACAh

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 BDpROWx

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 Y4mce8i

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 TTHZE4F

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 ZWtq51A

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 RBfY0C6

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 KimQO3j

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 QPMp212

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 WmXa4jA

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 Ely6kgM

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 GUsHZXS

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 EaSRHcs

FAKE ILLUMINATION KIND OF BLOWS AWAY ALL THE HIGHLIGHT WORK I'VE DONE.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 TRzaIZB

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 HkrppDr

HIGHLIGHTED THE BLADE EDGES

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 PxOloEb

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 GXE9xGp

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 BWgHEJm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You've really brought out the metallic character of the pieces. Looks very good to me.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:You've really brought out the metallic character of the pieces. Looks very good to me.

Thanks! Now I'm trying to attach everything but he has no armour or netting! Kind of ironic since you asked me about how things were attached in my AVP Predators build before I'd even seen 'PREY' and my answer was 'straps'. Well he hasn't got any here... or even netting...some kind of subdermal magnetic implants? Would be quite off putting if fighting near anything ferrous though! Twisted Evil
Anyway I'm coming up with solutions as I go lol.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 WtrDcZd

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 SLTtj2G

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 Meakg5m

MY 3RD HAND POWERED DRILL HAS DIED... HENCE THE VICE GRIPS..

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 Lh0Iw5I

NEEDED TO SMARTEN UP THE UNDERSIDE AS IT FACES OUT WHEN ON HIS BACK, ALSO NEEDED TO COME UP WITH AN ATTACHMENT SYSTEM.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 UQMgndh

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 7g1NFkF

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 Mv3prZj

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 CLka98h

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 TrrI0XE

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 N4QUefp

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 MVSGTAN

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 6QbU3Fn

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 SKndAgP

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 77w2xOH

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 TLDW1ke

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 AyynaKV

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 B3cNn92

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 XwmcIrA

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 WyQiQRw

MOCK UP OF ATTACHMENT SYSTEM THAT IS PLAUSIBLE AND SHOULD LOOK OK EVEN WHEN NOT IN USE.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 S9kyY4R

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 QDkPUeg

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I know it is not finished, but it's nice to see the weapons fit on him so well.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
All that paint work really brings out the details. Excellent work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 1f10

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:I know it is not finished, but it's nice to see the weapons fit on him so well.

Stryker2012 wrote:All that paint work really brings out the details. Excellent work.

Thanks guys! The length of the collapsed spear is still really bugging me, I don't know what the designers were thinking putting across his back like a bedroll! If he's running he's going to constantly be bashing his wrists into it, I know they're protected by the gauntlets but you'd think they would have it more vertical along the outside of his backpack like the AVP Predators' have theirs. Oh well that's the design and I have stick with it but I want to make it collapse more scratch since I no longer have to worry about the 'stopping points' on the spear sections I might be able to have more freedom to cut things down a bit now.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 WzfWm9r

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 CJCIep9

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 GPEf1Ce

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 SIIabWk

YET HERE IT IS STICKING OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 YS2SKUp

LOOKS BETTER HERE

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 Y9kLr9I

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The amount of work that has gone into this is staggering!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
For a moment I thought you'd say it extends so far that he'd get stuck between two tree trunks. Smile

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
skywalkersaga wrote:The amount of work that has gone into this is staggering!

Tell me about it, I'm starting to doubt my sanity! LOL nearly there though.

GubernatorFan wrote:For a moment I thought you'd say it extends so far that he'd get stuck between two tree trunks. Smile

Good point, that too then! Very Happy Already started hacking away at it...

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
This is the max I can take all the segments down too if it's still going to be an intimidating weapon when fully extended, looks about right to the movie, perhaps even more collapsed but that could be wishful thinking. Well if the designers are going to flat out deny the existence of ergonomics and physics there's only so much I can do to compensate for that. Rolling Eyes

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 ZOrIuYQ

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 JtLcBqT

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 BqjasGd

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 YCDyXdF

ALL THE BITS CUT OFF

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 H8pWznW

BEFORE

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 S9kyY4R

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 QDkPUeg

AFTER

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 DYXHDTD

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 1I6137g

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 T4B4cSi

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 JiWByih

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 D42V6Wn

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 KkxZKxt

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 ARPeLyB

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, you're so right, he better not nick himself on that edge.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Yes, you're so right, he better not nick himself on that edge.

You'd think the blade would retract into the handel! What's he going to do with it like this, play darts? He's got his biltgun for that! Twisted Evil

Right... done a bunch of sculpting, quite happy with it except perhaps for the profile silhouette, could be a bit more 'dome' shaped at the top going into the crest. I'll add mechanical greeblies later to the 'metal' section around the back.

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 FrFCL5m

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 1CTUKSt

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 OuWv5ls

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 LVq5fxj

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 GRLjhDO

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 Mtdbowq

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 4pEmCGU

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 6ZYqsxi

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 Vku1aPo

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 YQbGji6

Sculpted, Painted & Attached Wolf Skull:The Feral Predator From The Movie "PREY" Build WIP - Page 13 QX73URg

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Lots of great work. Took me a bit to catch up. Struggling over the length of his spear thingie was interesting to observe. I applauded how you were willing to work at trying to duplicate what CGI is able to pull off.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice job on the sculpt. Somehow I didn't realize you'd have to do it yourself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum