OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT203 1/6 Scale Female figure body (2 skin tones)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hello everyone:
Thank you for your support for Worldbox Body. The female body "Standard AT201" and "Fat Leg AT202", which are both beautiful in shape and movable, have been loved by everyone since they were launched.
Suggestions involving everyone's feedback will also be continuously optimized, striving for perfection so that everyone can't put it down.
Worldbox has been developing the body for more than 10 years. The new design concept and technical materials hope to be shown to everyone in future products one by one, so that everyone can enjoy it and play with confidence.

The team will continue to make persistent efforts, and this time we will bring you the new female body "Model AT203" with a tall figure of nearly 1.7 meters. Compared with the standard AT201, it looks like a girl next door.
And in response to the common situation in the industry that the color difference of female head and body has been reported by everyone, a "light wheat-colored" skin with wider versatility is launched, allowing you to self-assemble more freely.

The body is standing upright and the posture is stable throughout the shooting without any support, thank you!

Model AT203 and Standard AT201
height comparison, skin color comparison

Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT203 1/6 Scale Female figure body (2 skin tones) 17155411
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT203 1/6 Scale Female figure body (2 skin tones) 17144510
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT203 1/6 Scale Female figure body (2 skin tones) 17144910
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT203 1/6 Scale Female figure body (2 skin tones) 17154910
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT203 1/6 Scale Female figure body (2 skin tones) 17155010
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT203 1/6 Scale Female figure body (2 skin tones) 17155011
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT203 1/6 Scale Female figure body (2 skin tones) 17155012
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT203 1/6 Scale Female figure body (2 skin tones) 17155111
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT203 1/6 Scale Female figure body (2 skin tones) 17155112
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT203 1/6 Scale Female figure body (2 skin tones) 17155210
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT203 1/6 Scale Female figure body (2 skin tones) 17155211
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT203 1/6 Scale Female figure body (2 skin tones) 17155212
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT203 1/6 Scale Female figure body (2 skin tones) 17155311
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT203 1/6 Scale Female figure body (2 skin tones) 17155312

Finally, the big breasts that everyone is most concerned about will be launched in the form of an accessory package, so that everyone can DIY their favorite girlfriend's figure! Please pay attention to new product information, thank you!

Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT203 1/6 Scale Female figure body (2 skin tones) 17155412
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT203 1/6 Scale Female figure body (2 skin tones) 17155512

#newproduct #WorldBox #female #body #accessory

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
interesting articulation design...wonder if it will work as it's supposed to or not?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Funny, I only got mine (201 and 202) this week. And now they are on to 203. Of course they would demand a super tall body! Smile
Cobra, I'm not certain which part of the articulation troubles you, but it seems to work.

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:Funny, I only got mine (201 and 202) this week. And now they are on to 203. Of course they would demand a super tall body! Smile
Cobra, I'm not certain which part of the articulation troubles you, but it seems to work.

How do the skin colors compare to phicen colors? Also would the light wheat be a pale? I think these work best for fully clothed figures.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Funny, I only got mine (201 and 202) this week. And now they are on to 203. Of course they would demand a super tall body! Smile

How do the skin colors compare to phicen colors? Also would the light wheat be a pale? I think these work best for fully clothed figures.
I think the ones already released compare very closely to Phicen/TBLeague's current suntan, but judge for yourself, in the photo below. So the lighter wheat version ought to be something in the direction of a Phicen/TBLeague pale, I suppose.

Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT203 1/6 Scale Female figure body (2 skin tones) Wbatcc10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I don't get why anyone would be demanding a taller female body, but maybe they wanted something that was more compatible/comparable to the 'regular' size Tbleague bodies? Idk, I give up trying to understand the logic behind these things... Razz

I still haven't even bought the first two body types yet. For a long time now I've been focusing solely on buying only what I need for immediate custom WIPs, so there are a huge amount of bodies (both tbleague and otherwise) that I simply haven't gotten around to yet.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:
I think the ones already released compare very closely to Phicen/TBLeague's current suntan, but judge for yourself, in the photo below. So the lighter wheat version ought to be something in the direction of a Phicen/TBLeague pale, I suppose.

Thanks, super helpful. I've been holding off on these bodies as well. At one point they mentioned they were going to do some seamless arms and leg version. Dunno if that's still in the works.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I like these, but I’m curious why they made the elbow joints on the ladies so much uglier than what they do for the gents…

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT203 1/6 Scale Female figure body (2 skin tones) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:I don't get why anyone would be demanding a taller female body, but maybe they wanted something that was more compatible/comparable to the 'regular' size Tbleague bodies? Idk, I give up trying to understand the logic behind these things... Razz
I think there is demand for those tall glamazon bodies -- and I'm all for variety, but when most of one's female figures end up taller than most of one's male figures, it can become a little... implausible? Smile Of course, someone overly focused on a glamazon might not be focusing much on other figures.

csyeung wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:
Thanks, super helpful. I've been holding off on these bodies as well. At one point they mentioned they were going to do some seamless arms and leg version. Dunno if that's still in the works.
You are very welcome, I'm glad it was helpful. I don't know either, although WB has been mostly non-seamless. I think one of the male bodies came with interchangeable seamless (harder rubber covered, I guess) arms.

Stryker2011 wrote:I like these, but I’m curious why they made the elbow joints on the ladies so much uglier than what they do for the gents…
I think it varies over time -- the first WB bodies, that I remember, were meant to look reasonably good unclothed, so they didn't do double-jointed elbows. That became a thing later, and may be standard now. Since their female bodies started now, I guess they have gone with those. And it is difficult to have double jointed elbow joints and have them look good. Smile Craig mentioned there might be a seamless version in the works. I would imagine only partly seamless.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Oh man! If they make even partially seamless (like the Xing bodies -- only better), that'd be awesome.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox AT203 1/6 Scale Female figure body (2 skin tones) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GF -- that's exactly my frustration. I'm not denying there IS a demand for tall female bodies, just that I don't understand WHY, because I cannot personally relate to such a demand. Razz

Stryker -- yeah, a Xing type body from them would be very tempting (depending on articulation of course).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:GF -- that's exactly my frustration. I'm not denying there IS a demand for tall female bodies, just that I don't understand WHY, because I cannot personally relate to such a demand. Razz
Well, to each his own. I am still at the point where I need more average options for my characters, so all these Glamazons, even if attractive in and of themselves, are of limited use to me. And lets not forget that the female footwear choices in sixth scale tend to be mostly high heels, which would only compound the issue further (thank God for those Nouveau Toys flats, I wish I had more of them). So I'm rooting for more petite female seamless bodies, and for some more taller male ones.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, nothing wrong with variety, I'm just griping. ;p

navetsea

I like their body sculpting, however i think the knee solution is better for her elbow and vice versa

ukshaun

ukshaun
I wish they would offer a more detailed drawing showing more measurements other than height.

Neck width
Should width
Waist width
Inside leg height
Ball peg sizes
Etc

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
These look great! I quite like WB’s bodies, I think they make some of the best quality 1/6 bodies. I’m curious to know how they’ll be in hand.

fourzerotwo98

This body might be the one I need for the SD Set 073. The height is close to the seamless S10D body. As mentioned previously, if the light tan is equivalent to TBLeague's pale, this will be perfect, as I saw that their previous pale bodies are a little more on the pink side.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
fourzerotwo98 wrote:This body might be the one I need for the SD Set 073. The height is close to the seamless S10D body. As mentioned previously, if the light tan is equivalent to TBLeague's pale, this will be perfect, as I saw that their previous pale bodies are a little more on the pink side.

Word to the wise: the articulation here is not going to match the S10D. Not by a long shot. Still going to be a nice body, and if the skin tone in pale matches the AT201 it’ll be a wonderful match in color, but considering the character the SD 073 is, it’ll be limited in some poses. Plus joint gaps are a real thing, especially in the hips/crotch region as you go for any kicks or wider stances.

Not trying to bring down the excitement for it, but rather just mentioning some things to consider.

fourzerotwo98

MeMyself&I wrote:
fourzerotwo98 wrote:This body might be the one I need for the SD Set 073. The height is close to the seamless S10D body. As mentioned previously, if the light tan is equivalent to TBLeague's pale, this will be perfect, as I saw that their previous pale bodies are a little more on the pink side.

Word to the wise: the articulation here is not going to match the S10D. Not by a long shot. Still going to be a nice body, and if the skin tone in pale matches the AT201 it’ll be a wonderful match in color, but considering the character the SD 073 is, it’ll be limited in some poses. Plus joint gaps are a real thing, especially in the hips/crotch region as you go for any kicks or wider stances.

Not trying to bring down the excitement for it, but rather just mentioning some things to consider.

I am well aware of that. From my perspective, I think the benefits of having a durable figure than can last long that may not pose as good, is better than a super posable seamless figure that requires a lot of maintenance and may not last as long. I have also seen (on here and elsewhere) what exactly happens if you're not careful with maintaining TBLeague bodies. I get what you're saying though, and thanks for the heads up!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
fourzerotwo98 wrote:

I am well aware of that. From my perspective, I think the benefits of having a durable figure than can last long that may not pose as good, is better than a super posable seamless figure that requires a lot of maintenance and may not last as long. I have also seen (on here and elsewhere) what exactly happens if you're not careful with maintaining TBLeague bodies. I get what you're saying though, and thanks for the heads up!

For what it's worth, I agree with you. While I'm not giving up totally on seamless bodies (as I still have a need for them), I am also hoping to start using more Worldbox bodies. Few bodies hold poses as well as Tbleague, but the irony is that you can't LEAVE them in those poses without serious issues. I'm still behind and catching up a on the Tbleague bodies I need (sigh), but I also want to collect more of these WorldBox bodies now that they do female ones. In instances where I can get away with it, there are definitely benefits to being able to leave a body in a pose for long periods of time.

fourzerotwo98

skywalkersaga wrote:
fourzerotwo98 wrote:

For what it's worth, I agree with you. While I'm not giving up totally on seamless bodies (as I still have a need for them), I am also hoping to start using more Worldbox bodies. Few bodies hold poses as well as Tbleague, but the irony is that you can't LEAVE them in those poses without serious issues. I'm still behind and catching up a on the Tbleague bodies I need (sigh), but I also want to collect more of these WorldBox bodies now that they do female ones. In instances where I can get away with it, there are definitely benefits to being able to leave a body in a pose for long periods of time.

Really? You CAN'T leave them in poses without issues? Oh... Well, I will not be not be getting a TBLeague body even if a lot of skin needs to be shown. What's the point of a body, if you can't keep it in a pose in my opinion? I'm assuming the 'skin' tears around the joints or something like that?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
fourzerotwo98 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:
fourzerotwo98 wrote:

Really? You CAN'T leave them in poses without issues? Oh... Well, I will not be not be getting a TBLeague body even if a lot of skin needs to be shown. What's the point of a body, if you can't keep it in a pose in my opinion? I'm assuming the 'skin' tears around the joints or something like that?
'

Everyone has their preferences, and tbleague bodies *are* useful in their way. I didn't mean to dissuade you from ever getting one. I don't regret the ones I've purchased, and honestly wish I could afford to buy the rest on my wishlist. I'm just saying that it's not an either/or situation for me, but one where I find both types of bodies useful in different contexts.

For me, the main draw of Tbleague is that they provide more realistic appearance for figures in outfits that reveal larger portions of skin. You can take many awesome photoshoots with them and leave them in dramatic poses for shorter periods of time. It's just that you probably shouldn't leave them on display or out in the open air for days on end in poses with bent joints, because, yes, they may tear. There's a bit of a give and take situation with these bodies, imo. The benefits of tbleague for photoshoots and adding extra realism to skin-revealing situations is a plus for collectors and customisers who value that side of things. But if you have a figure that is fully clothed and that you want displayed in a dramatic action pose for long periods of time, then yeah, a regular jointed body would probably be the better option.

fourzerotwo98

skywalkersaga wrote:

Everyone has their preferences, and tbleague bodies *are* useful in their way. I didn't mean to dissuade you from ever getting one. I don't regret the ones I've purchased, and honestly wish I could afford to buy the rest on my wishlist. I'm just saying that it's not an either/or situation for me, but one where I find both types of bodies useful in different context.

For me, the main draw of Tbleague is that they provide more realistic appearance for figures in outfits that reveal larger portions of skin. You can take many awesome photoshoots with them and leave them in dramatic poses for shorter periods of time. It's just that you probably shouldn't leave them on display or out in the open air for days on end in poses with bent joints, because, yes, they may tear. There's a bit of a give and take situation with these bodies, imo. The benefits of tbleague for photoshoots and adding extra realism to skin-revealing situations is a plus for collectors and customisers who value that side of things. But if you have a figure that is fully clothed and that you want displayed in a dramatic action pose for long periods of time, then yeah, a regular jointed body would probably be the better option.

I know what you are talking about. I've been looking around this forum regarding TBL bodies and you are right that seamless bodies have their uses. In my opinion however, the cons outweigh the benefits, but again, that's simply my opinion.

It could also be that I'm not too fussed about visible joints regardless if their visible or not, and Worldbox makes the most beautiful jointed bodies (which are advertised as being very durable), so I am okay with that.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
fourzerotwo98 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:

Everyone has their preferences, and tbleague bodies *are* useful in their way. I didn't mean to dissuade you from ever getting one. I don't regret the ones I've purchased, and honestly wish I could afford to buy the rest on my wishlist. I'm just saying that it's not an either/or situation for me, but one where I find both types of bodies useful in different context.

I know what you are talking about. I've been looking around this forum regarding TBL bodies and you are right that seamless bodies have their uses. In my opinion however, the cons outweigh the benefits, but again, that's simply my opinion.

It could also be that I'm not too fussed about visible joints regardless if their visible or not, and Worldbox makes the most beautiful jointed bodies (which are advertised as being very durable), so I am okay with that.

Yeah, that's fair. Everyone wants different things from the hobby, and people have their own aesthetic preferences. In my case, I am mostly just trying to create custom versions of favourite characters. So I go with whatever type of body works best for the character and outfit, and whichever one fits with the custom head I want to use. So I like to have a wide variety of possible bodies to choose from.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
fourzerotwo98 wrote:
MeMyself&I wrote:

No problem. I wanted to just throw it out there as my AT201 realllllly irritates me with the articulation of the legs. But as others have mentioned, there is a lot of personal reasoning and/or preference in this hobby, so if you're cool with it, then run with it.

I will say that, in regard to the conversation that has taken place with Skywalkersaga, personally I like using the seamless bodies of TBL/Phicen for my customs. The average age (from purchase date) of my collection of bodies is about 2.25 years (older with whatever the manufacture date is), is fairly weighted to the older bodies (I.e. I have four S07C for starters), and the only physical damage they have taken has been thanks to my own idiocy and not their environment. I, too, do best in cool, lower humidity environments, so we really get along there. Oh, and I also don't mind the upkeep, partly due to my OCD, partly because it is a once a month chore that takes all of 15 minutes.

That said, I am starting to get friends into this where I am making them customs. With that I am recommending the WorldBox bodies. I give them both sides of it, but ultimately recommend the WB bodies because I know they will likely destroy the poor custom through neglect alone. Not that they aren't responsible, but they are not invested in the same way I am, so ease of use is a big factor. In fact, the AT203 is going to be the base for one of these (I will likely post updates on that once I get this body in).

I just love the fact that WB has a variety of male bodies to choose from. Not thrilled that the one I really need is some $80+, but at least it's available.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum