OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM - Page 2 Empty Re: RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:29 pm

Visisonor

It's weird that the limit is 65000, as opposed to 65536 (i.e. maximum number of distinct values for a 2-byte counter).

27RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM - Page 2 Empty Re: RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:43 pm

Stryker2012

Founding Father
My Servimg account under Stryker2011 does indeed have 65536 images in it. I just can’t add more.

28RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM - Page 2 Empty Re: RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:02 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
davidd wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote: ... so there is no immediate reason to prune what you have posted.

I found this in the Servimg Terms of Use:

Servimg reserves the right to delete any hosted image that has had no access, loading, viewing or display on a web page for 5 years.

No need to "prune" older posts. Servimg will do it for you, apparently, if the content has not been accessed in half a decade or more.  Rolling Eyes

Say... this forum just passed that milestone. I wonder if images on some of the earliest posts that have not been visited in a long while will begin to disappear?
Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know that.

That is a good question. I suppose anyone who has been using Servimg for over five years could go in and look at their oldest images -- which would be accessing them -- and one can do that there, which would be easier to track down than here.

As for pay options, there are some both for Forumotion and Servimg (which are, of course, interconnected), but from what I discovered when researching solutions and workarounds for Mark's issue, even pay accounts are subject to this particular limitation.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

29RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM - Page 2 Empty Re: RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:42 pm

Theboo-bomb

Late re-welcomings!

I upload my images to imgur (not publicly) and link them from there to here when I post, not sure if imgur deletes them after 5 years or if there's even a cap on how many you can store.

30RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM - Page 2 Empty Re: RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:32 am

blackpool

blackpool
welcome back Jedi master!

31RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM - Page 2 Empty Re: RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:00 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Welcome back, Mark! It's like you were never away lol!

32RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM - Page 2 Empty Re: RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:00 pm

rootleaf

rootleaf
In addition to uploading the most photos (I didn't know there was a limit until now), doesn't Mark also hold the record for most Pre-orders, as well?

33RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM - Page 2 Empty Re: RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:05 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
rootleaf wrote:In addition to uploading the most photos (I didn't know there was a limit until now), doesn't Mark also hold the record for most Pre-orders, as well?

lol!

Hey, great avatar, rootleaf! is there a post where you show off your figure?

RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM - Page 2 833-8

34RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM - Page 2 Empty Re: RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:44 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
rootleaf wrote:In addition to uploading the most photos (I didn't know there was a limit until now), doesn't Mark also hold the record for most Pre-orders, as well?

Probably— and it’s currently kicking my butt financially since medical expenses have gone through the roof lately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM - Page 2 1f10

35RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM - Page 2 Empty Re: RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:39 pm

rootleaf

rootleaf
BAMComix wrote:

lol!

Ha! I was refining her tricorder but yes, I'll post it in General Topics later today.

Stryker2012 wrote:

Probably— and it’s currently kicking my butt financially since medical expenses have gone through the roof lately.

Sorry to hear about the medical part. Hope you get better!

"He who dies with the most toys, wins!" ...so you're basically guaranteeing the 'W'?  Laughing

36RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM - Page 2 Empty Re: RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:24 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
rootleaf wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

lol!

Ha! I was refining her tricorder but yes, I'll post it in General Topics later today.

Stryker2012 wrote:

Sorry to hear about the medical part. Hope you get better!

"He who dies with the most toys, wins!" ...so you're basically guaranteeing the 'W'?  Laughing

Thanks for the well wishes, but it’s an ongoing issue that (unfortunately) isn’t going to get better.

That being said, I guess I am trying to make that win before the inevitable. Very Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

RE-INTRODUCTION TO THE FORUM - Page 2 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum