OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: P018 1/6 Scale The Queen

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

skywalkersaga

I'm currently awaiting this, should arrive soon!

But I'm impatient... does anyone have in-hand pics yet? Very Happy

Valiarde

Here ya go Sky Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nn_CXfK1rc

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Play Toy: P018 1/6 Scale The Queen - Page 2 Screen49

skywalkersaga

Thanks, Valiarde! I think it turned out great. Smile

As suspected, the main downside for me is that plastic hair, which I had already intended to replace with real hair at some point. So, no surprises. It's a basic figure but at least with a more realstic face than the old 1999 Hasbro doll versions (cute and charming as they are).

Valiarde

Yes congrats on your buy, looks very good for that price. And perfect for your collection. Are you going to reroot her?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Valiarde wrote:Yes congrats on your buy, looks very good for that price. And perfect for your collection. Are you going to reroot her?

yes, I'm going to replace the plastic hair with real hair. Not sure how I will go about it yet, maybe just make some grooves on the edges and then affix it on top of the existing sculpted hair.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:
Valiarde wrote:Yes congrats on your buy, looks very good for that price. And perfect for your collection. Are you going to reroot her?

yes, I'm going to replace the plastic hair with real hair. Not sure how I will go about it yet, maybe just make some grooves on the edges and then affix it on top of the existing sculpted hair.

That sounds like a good idea. I would probably go about it that way. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love how the reviewer said, if you don't like the likeness, you could pretend it's her decoy! Looks good to me. I suppose the one-piece boots are the only reasonable nit to pick at, as they would hamper ankle articulation -- then again, in this outfit she is likely to avoid extreme action poses anyway.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Mine just arrived today! Though it is of course terrible timing as I am expecting furry guests soon. Well, I guess it is something to look forward to when I have time to safely unbox her properly... ;p

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad you got her. Don't you have a dedicated room for your figures, Sky?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:Glad you got her. Don't you have a dedicated room for your figures, Sky?

I do. But it's so full of stuff now that there's no room to unbox in there! Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum