OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DXBXToys: 1/6 Walker Wu Song action figure (DXBX-011)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
DXBXTOYS NO: DXBX-011
Product: Walker Wu Song 1/6 Mobile Collection Soldier
Material: alloy, fabric, plastic
Accessories: 1 hair transplant head carving
1/6Body
Replace hand type * 6 pieces
Hair hoop * 1 piece
White underwear * 1 piece
Yellow top * 1 piece
Blue coat * 1 piece
Pants * 1 piece
Waist cover * 1 piece
Belt * 1 piece
Cloth boots * 1 pair
Wine pot * 1 piece
Wine tank * 1
Buddha beads * 1 piece
Bamboo hat * 1 piece
Knife and scabbard * 2 pieces

NEW PRODUCT: DXBXToys: 1/6 Walker Wu Song action figure (DXBX-011) 15420211
NEW PRODUCT: DXBXToys: 1/6 Walker Wu Song action figure (DXBX-011) 15420212
NEW PRODUCT: DXBXToys: 1/6 Walker Wu Song action figure (DXBX-011) 15420210
NEW PRODUCT: DXBXToys: 1/6 Walker Wu Song action figure (DXBX-011) 15420215
NEW PRODUCT: DXBXToys: 1/6 Walker Wu Song action figure (DXBX-011) 15420214
NEW PRODUCT: DXBXToys: 1/6 Walker Wu Song action figure (DXBX-011) 15420213
NEW PRODUCT: DXBXToys: 1/6 Walker Wu Song action figure (DXBX-011) 15420216
NEW PRODUCT: DXBXToys: 1/6 Walker Wu Song action figure (DXBX-011) 15420217

#newproduct #DXBXToys #Walker #WuSong #male #Asian #???

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I've never seen the source, but he looks very good. I remember the previous figure, and have its head, among other things.

drslump

It is possible that he uses a body as muscular as that of Inflames Toys 1/6 The Water Margin Hero Walker Wu?
NEW PRODUCT: DXBXToys: 1/6 Walker Wu Song action figure (DXBX-011) 16_scale_wu_song_by_inflames_t_1638712117_efd7382f

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
drslump wrote:It is possible that he uses a body as muscular as that of Inflames Toys 1/6 The Water Margin Hero Walker Wu?
It is possible, but is it likely? The newly advertised set seems to be intended to be displayed clothed, unlike the Inflames one, which was designed to allow for shirtless display. So the DXBX body might be about as muscular -- but perhaps not as defined -- and it might not be even partly seamless (the seamless neck and torso is a common enough option for bodies that otherwise not seamless at all). Perhaps someone has chanced upon more information about this new product?

drslump

GubernatorFan wrote:
drslump wrote:It is possible that he uses a body as muscular as that of Inflames Toys 1/6 The Water Margin Hero Walker Wu?
It is possible, but is it likely? The newly advertised set seems to be intended to be displayed clothed, unlike the Inflames one, which was designed to allow for shirtless display. So the DXBX body might be about as muscular -- but perhaps not as defined -- and it might not be even partly seamless (the seamless neck and torso is a common enough option for bodies that otherwise not seamless at all). Perhaps someone has chanced upon more information about this new product?
WELL OBSERVED. thanks for the clarification
greetings from Barcelona

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
drslump wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:
WELL OBSERVED. thanks for the clarification
greetings from Barcelona
I hope someone might be able to shed more light on this. I know that Inflames Body was something else, and at least one of our contributors (Valiarde, I think) put it to good use among other beefy characters. Something seamless that might go with that head might be the new Ryu body (which apparently will be used for at least one more figure in the same line), but that is both difficult to find and expensive, as I imagine the Inflames Body also is.
By the way, I love Barcelona! Of course, I was a tourist, beautiful places tend to have a different feel for the people actually living in them.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yeah I have the Inflames body and the chest of this one looks different. I'm pretty sure, this is not the Inflames titanic body (on the plus side, this one should have seamless legs too, if you care about that) while the Inflames one only has a seamless torso. But I still like the super huge Inflames body nonetheless. 

Speaking of this guy, I still have some outdoor pics of him with Ovys little wolf boy somewhere on the hard drive.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:Yeah I have the Inflames body and the chest of this one looks different. I'm pretty sure, this is not the Inflames titanic body (on the plus side, this one should have seamless legs too, if you care about that) while the Inflames one only has a seamless torso. But I still like the super huge Inflames body nonetheless. 

Speaking of this guy, I still have some outdoor pics of him with Ovys little wolf boy somewhere on the hard drive.
That would be cool to see, when you get around to it. How come you never showed them? Never mind that, I should be asking myself the same question. Smile

What makes you think DXBX body would be all seamless? (I don't think it mentioned that.)

Valiarde

Valiarde
GubernatorFan wrote:
Valiarde wrote:Yeah I have the Inflames body and the chest of this one looks different. I'm pretty sure, this is not the Inflames titanic body (on the plus side, this one should have seamless legs too, if you care about that) while the Inflames one only has a seamless torso. But I still like the super huge Inflames body nonetheless. 

That would be cool to see, when you get around to it. How come you never showed them? Never mind that, I should be asking myself the same question. Smile

What makes you think DXBX body would be all seamless? (I don't think it mentioned that.)
I don't know, I probably don't show everything I shoot, only some things here and there.  Razz  (I also don'T remember sometimes which pics I've shown already)

Ooh, you are totally right, I don't know why I automatically thought it would be a seamless body here. Was too connected to the inflames seamless in my mind as a comparison.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:

I don't know, I probably don't show everything I shoot, only some things here and there.  Razz  (I also don'T remember sometimes which pics I've shown already)

Ooh, you are totally right, I don't know why I automatically thought it would be a seamless body here. Was too connected to the inflames seamless in my mind as a comparison.
Well, it might be, I just don't know.

teamweapon

NEW PRODUCT: DXBXToys: 1/6 Walker Wu Song action figure (DXBX-011) 16_scale_wu_song_by_inflames_t_1638712117_efd7382f
MAAANNN i love that in flames set! jealous Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum