OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: JEDI SURVIVOR™ SCOUT TROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Scout Trooper Commanders lead squads of specially trained Stormtroopers into combat for the Galactic EmpireTM. Scout Commanders armed with riot batons are extremely adept in melee combat and should not be taken lightly.

Welcoming the launch of the highly anticipated Star Wars: Jedi SurvivorTM video game, Hot Toys is delighted to launch the Scout Trooper Commander 1/6th scale Collectible Figure!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is skillfully developed featuring detailed helmet and armor design, a finely tailored fabric body suit, a pauldron, a baton with electricity effect accessory, a blaster pistol, and a display stand!

This Imperial trooper will be a great addition to any Star Wars collection.
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEVGM53
PRODUCT NAMESCOUT TROOPER COMMANDER™
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30.5 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESFINELY CRAFTED SCOUT TROOPER COMMANDER HELMET AND BODY ARMOR WITH SPECIALLY APPLIED DISTRESS EFFECTS
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q2 – Q3, 2024
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Scout Trooper Commander Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Scout Trooper Commander in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
- Finely crafted Scout Trooper Commander helmet and body armor with specially applied distress effects
- Approximately 30.5 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of baton holding hands
- One (1) pistol holding right hand
- One (1) left fist

Costume:
- One (1) Scout Trooper Commander armor with weathering effects
- One (1) orange pauldron with straps and equipment (with magnetic function)
- One (1) black colored and multi textured fabric under-suit
- One (1) creamy white colored utility belt with pouches
- One (1) pair of creamy white colored boots with pistol holster and weathering effects

Weapons:
- One (1) baton (extendable; with magnetic function)
- One (1) blaster rifle

Accessories:
- One (1) electricity effect accessory
- Figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2024

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details are subject to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Commander - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: JEDI SURVIVOR™ SCOUT TROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 129
Commander - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: JEDI SURVIVOR™ SCOUT TROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 229
Commander - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: JEDI SURVIVOR™ SCOUT TROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 329
Commander - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: JEDI SURVIVOR™ SCOUT TROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 429
Commander - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: JEDI SURVIVOR™ SCOUT TROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 529
Commander - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: JEDI SURVIVOR™ SCOUT TROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 629
Commander - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: JEDI SURVIVOR™ SCOUT TROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 727
Commander - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: JEDI SURVIVOR™ SCOUT TROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 827
Commander - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: JEDI SURVIVOR™ SCOUT TROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 926
Commander - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: JEDI SURVIVOR™ SCOUT TROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1026
Commander - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: JEDI SURVIVOR™ SCOUT TROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1125
Commander - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: JEDI SURVIVOR™ SCOUT TROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1224
Commander - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: JEDI SURVIVOR™ SCOUT TROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1324
Commander - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: JEDI SURVIVOR™ SCOUT TROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1422
Commander - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: JEDI SURVIVOR™ SCOUT TROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1522

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #JediSurvivor #ScoutTrooper #Commander #Sci-Fi #videogame

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Gorgeous set. I don't know if I'll give in, since my Scout Trooper needs have been met by both Sideshow and HT already, and I'm a bit of a purist. But it looks great. Anyone who missed an HT Scout Trooper of the Original Tirlogy type (i.e., more white and clean) can certainly use this (the only thing missing, I think, are the cloth bags handing from the lower torso covering). Given the posing of the head, I wonder if they are still going with the Mandalorian helmet design or if they fixed the slight gap between the face plate and the rest of the helmet (which I doubt).

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
This looks amazing!! Scout Troopers were always my favourite…I have the HT one on preorder, that. Comes with blaster rifle….I love the modded look on this with the shoulder pauldron too

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
lurpdog101 wrote:This looks amazing!! Scout Troopers were always my favourite…I have the HT one on preorder, that. Comes with blaster rifle….I love the modded look on this with the shoulder pauldron too
Shoulder pauldrons make every trooper look fancier, no? Smile

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
GubernatorFan wrote:
lurpdog101 wrote:This looks amazing!! Scout Troopers were always my favourite…I have the HT one on preorder, that. Comes with blaster rifle….I love the modded look on this with the shoulder pauldron too
Shoulder pauldrons make every trooper look fancier, no? Smile

Lol they do indeed. Think I’ll pick this up

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum