OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Diana

Thank you for resurrecting this great thread. I just went through it, initially to figure out whether I had posted my pictures here already, which I have not, and I thoroughly enjoyed all the creativity here. Smile

Here is a selection of outdoor photos I had previously posted in my own thread - which I've tragically neglected for too long...

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 Img_0312

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 Img_0319

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 Img_0316

BAMComix

Lovely pics, Diana! She is a great looking character. I'm sure you have but is there a thread with more about her background?

Valiarde

Awesome outdoor pics everyone! Figures in the wild are always so good! 

And yes Diana, you should keep on going with your cool project (I remember seing the pics in your thread). Smile

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I agree, Diana, she deserves even more exposure, and I'm sure you have other characters to keep her company on her adventures. Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

DarthJ

4 days later and 10°c "hotter".

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 Img_3210

Valiarde

Valiarde
Nice one DarthJ.

The rimlight is nice and makes the figure pop

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Is she walking on top of a red car?

DarthJ

GubernatorFan wrote:Is she walking on top of a red car?

Yes, MY brand new red car. No respect whatsoever I tell you, the Phicens of today.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
DarthJ wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Is she walking on top of a red car?

Yes, MY brand new red car. No respect whatsoever I tell you, the Phicens of today.
I know, impertinent youths!

Diana

Diana
Awww, Miss Spetsnaz is looking snazzy clown on that red car! Very Happy

BAMComix wrote:Lovely pics, Diana! She is a great looking character. I'm sure you have but is there a thread with more about her background?

Thank you very much! The thread is here: https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3740-dream-of-me-introducing-tanea-in-the-snow-and-friends#49745

Valiarde wrote:Awesome outdoor pics everyone! Figures in the wild are always so good! 

And yes Diana, you should keep on going with your cool project (I remember seing the pics in your thread). Smile

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, Diana, she deserves even more exposure, and I'm sure you have other characters to keep her company on her adventures. Smile

You're all very kind. Thank you. You're so right. I really want to get back to them and make SOME progress. Just get the ball rolling. ^^ I love you

Ephiane

Ephiane
Fantastic pictures from all, nothing beats real daylight in the great outdoors.

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 Oimp7u12

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 P1200330

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 4ejvn711barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 00441

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 01417

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 01914

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 02211

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 0412

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 20191010

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 Faceap74

BAMComix

BAMComix
Such amazing imagery!

ukshaun

ukshaun
The Groot photo's.. those look excellent!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great to see these photos again, Ephiane. All are excellent, but the Groot ones get to me the most. Smile

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Somehow I missed a bunch of posts. Excellent outdoor photos, folks. Very cool (see what I did there).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 1f10

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Great to see these photos again, Ephiane. All are excellent, but the Groot ones get to me the most. Smile
Exclamation

yes, I have to agree, those Groot pics are special, but my personal fave is this one,

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 02211

She is just such a great character build, one of your best in my humble opinion Very Happy .

Diana

Diana
Awww, yes!! Thank you for posting those, Eph. Lovely to see them again. They are so very beautiful and the posing is always so natural!

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks Friends. I am very lucky to live in the middle of so many wonderful forests. I can see from my pictures that I seem to need a companion for each of my characters. I don't like the idea of ​​them being alone.

I still remember having to look for Groot in the forest after the afternoon. He almost merges with the real trees.  Laughing

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 05710

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 02117

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 01614

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 00831

BAMComix

BAMComix
More wonderful shots my friend. You can almost hear the fun they are having from the fun expressed in your positioning of your characters.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Amazing shots, Ephiane! Every one of them.
I especially like the smiling soldier, he can pass as 1:1.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Aaah Ephiane!! I missed your figures. Your outfits are a level on their own and the posing is as good as ever. Two things I have not much talent in.

Can't get enough of these style of pics Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm glad you added these extra photos, Ephiane, they are a joy to take in. And we are given a reminder of how a pretty great figure (Groot) can be given so much improvement.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Awesome photos, Ephi. Glad to see so many of your wonderful figures back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 1f10

Diana

Diana
Oh yaaay!! More photos by Eph! Always a treat!  bounce I love you

Ephiane

Ephiane
You Friends are very charming and I accept your praise even if it is undeserved. We know I've become lazy. But for your kind words today I moved my ass and took photos again. The Bandido that I once started for Strykers Western Town has gradually made its way there. Close the doors and get the children off the street. Laughing

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 02012

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 15910

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 15510barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 5 07111

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Absolutely excellent, Ephiane. I remember the character but I think the photos are new to me -- though my memory is not what it used to be.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Oh. My. God! That’s awesome, Ephi. Love the Bandido.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yeah he looks so real with that body shape! Something I never really have the guts to do. But those various shapes and sizes you are using on your figures is another factor what makes them so realistic.

That area remind me a bit on the Lüneburger Heide and works very well for "Western" figures.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Those shots of the chap on the horse are superb! The scenery, location and expressions are spot on Very Happy .
He kinda has one piece vibe going on, don't you think? well, too my eye at least. What I like is how you have somehow managed to convey the horses frustration at being made to work in what appears to be a very hot day and the riders impatience! Really well done my friend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum