OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: SP60 1/6 Scale Flight Officer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: SP60 1/6 Scale Flight Officer 17304310

PRESENT TOYS is proud to release new 1:6 collectible figure - Flight officer
Product Specs:
Product Name: Flight officer
Product Number:PT-sp60
Scale:1/6

List of parts:
Head carving * 1
Body * 1 (Medical grade silicone technology, never burst.)
Gloved hand * 6
M41A Pulse Rifle *1
M240 Flamethrower *1
Weapon belt *1
Cartridge belt *1
Alien egg *1
Facehugger *1
Exclusive platform*1

Clothing:
T-shirt * 1
Pants * 1
Skew packet *1
Shoes * 2

Release Date:1st -2nd quarter 2024

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: SP60 1/6 Scale Flight Officer 17304510
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: SP60 1/6 Scale Flight Officer 17304710
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: SP60 1/6 Scale Flight Officer 17305110
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: SP60 1/6 Scale Flight Officer 17305310
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: SP60 1/6 Scale Flight Officer 17305610
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: SP60 1/6 Scale Flight Officer 17305810
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: SP60 1/6 Scale Flight Officer 17310110
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: SP60 1/6 Scale Flight Officer 17310410
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: SP60 1/6 Scale Flight Officer 17310710
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: SP60 1/6 Scale Flight Officer 17311010
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: SP60 1/6 Scale Flight Officer 17311110
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: SP60 1/6 Scale Flight Officer 17311310
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: SP60 1/6 Scale Flight Officer 17311610
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: SP60 1/6 Scale Flight Officer 17311810

#newproduct #PresentToys #FlightOfficer #female #movie-based #Sci-Fi

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thinking about getting that one. But it is a pretty simple set...
Alien is one of my absolute favs

teamweapon

i am not seeing weaver in that sculpt AT ALL!
if you put this head on a body with non of the trapping im not sure you would recognise her?
saying that the rest of the set actually looks pretty good, although they didnt really show you the egg/ face hugger too much?

Valiarde

Valiarde
Already have the eggs and huggers. Fire toys sold rhem seperate

Yeah the head is not strong...

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Looking at the scoped M41A Pulse rifle and how different the M240 Flamer looks like, I presume this is based on one of the games they put her in. If I can get the rifle and flamer parted out, that would be nice. Also, are we sure this is supposed to be Ellen Ripley and not her daughter, Amanda?

Valiarde

Valiarde
According to updates they change the color of the pants and rifle to be closer to the movie version.

ukshaun

ukshaun
As a figure it looks fine.
As a likeness to Sigourney Weaver, it is way way off, and no match for the Hot Toys figure.

I do not own the Hot Toys figure - it is one of those figures i would really like to add to the collection. For the moment, ebay sellers ask too much. Maybe Hot Toys will offer a re_issues in the future? i hope so Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Talon65

ZeroDelta wrote:Looking at the scoped M41A Pulse rifle and how different the M240 Flamer looks like, I presume this is based on one of the games they put her in. If I can get the rifle and flamer parted out, that would be nice. Also, are we sure this is supposed to be Ellen Ripley and not her daughter, Amanda?

That's not a scope, it's a tracker. Ripley duct tapes to the top of the pulse rifle in the movie. So that's at least somewhat accurate.

davidd

davidd
"Medical grade silicone technology, never burst."

That's reassuring, considering the source material. Razz

Chip

ukshaun wrote:As a figure it looks fine.
As a likeness to Sigourney Weaver, it is way way off, and no match for the Hot Toys figure.

I do not own the Hot Toys figure - it is one of those figures i would really like to add to the collection. For the moment, ebay sellers ask too much. Maybe Hot Toys will offer a re_issues in the future? i hope so Smile

I totally agree .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like it, too, and the head does look a little more accurate from some angles than others. But not quite spot on.

Diana

Diana
I like the set overall, the head is beautiful and I don't mind that it's not a perfect match. This is so tempting...

These guys have a lot of stuff on pre-order... can anyone tell me how reliable they are in terms of delivering quality in the production run?

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Diana wrote:I like the set overall, the head is beautiful and I don't mind that it's not a perfect match. This is so tempting...

These guys have a lot of stuff on pre-order... can anyone tell me how reliable they are in terms of delivering quality in the production run?

I have their Indiana Jones figure and their recent Terminator T-800 character. The Production quality is quite good for the price point. The two heads of Indy had a reasonable paintjob and were really OK (still OSK offered a better version of the head a couple of years ago). The Arnold-head on the Terminator figure was rather bad and notably deviated from the prototype pictures. Nevertheless it's a nice figure for the price, and the head at least works well with the sunglasses on (Chip reviewed it in the General section). So, if you are mostly interested in the head sculpt of Ripley, I would not recommend to preorder, as the quality of the head might still be slightly dropping in release version.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Hi, Diana.
I have Present Toys The Mask and Doomsday Killer (John Preston from Equilibrium).

The Mask seems to me to be a blatant copy of the DARK TOYS DTM001 The Mask, but this Present Toys head looks better than the Dark Toys one (watching Justin's Collections reviews on Youtube). The material quality, tailoring, and accessories all look well done and the P.O. price was almost half of Dark Toys.

As for Doomsday Killer, everything looks original, movie-accurate Bale headsculpt, definitely not a recast of anything headsculpt I've seen, fine clothing material and tailoring and nice accessories so I'm happy with this one too.

I P.O.'d these 2 at the same time and both arrived on schedule, which surprised me because my local supplier always gets his stocks late from Hong Kong.

Which reminds me, I have to ask my supplier why he still has not yet put up this Ripley on his website for P.O.

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Soo tempted by this! I missed the HT Alien Ripley, and I’d definitely like to have a representation of her in the collection!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum