OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BBK Hell Girl Custom by AFM TBleague S23B

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BBK Hell Girl Custom by AFM TBleague S23B Empty BBK Hell Girl Custom by AFM TBleague S23B Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:15 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I always wanted to make this figure better looking body wise but wasn't sure how I want to go about it. Came up with an idea and so here she is. I know the color on the body is not an exact match to the head. I also was not a fan of the tail, so I left if off. Thanks for looking.

BBK Hell Girl Custom by AFM TBleague S23B 52944791028_f6bd2a8b89_k20230601_225201 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

BBK Hell Girl Custom by AFM TBleague S23B 52944325596_1ba40340a4_h20230601_225211 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

BBK Hell Girl Custom by AFM TBleague S23B 52944791018_e2647fb347_h20230601_225249 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

BBK Hell Girl Custom by AFM TBleague S23B 52943728032_44b83dc284_b20230601_225258 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Not sure how I missed this. That’s a really cool upgrade of the figure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

BBK Hell Girl Custom by AFM TBleague S23B 1f10

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great stuff! she looks stunning!

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2012 wrote:Not sure how I missed this. That’s a really cool upgrade of the figure.
BAMComix wrote:Great stuff! she looks stunning!

Thanks so much. I wish I could have gotten the body to match the face better. This was the best I could do for now.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Nice work, AFM! Hellgirl looks really nice with the modified clothes and painted TBL body. I think you could still change the color a little by applying a second layer of oil chalk, if you are not satisfied with the current body color. In my experience, there is always some mixing effect, so that you can progressively move towards the desired color, even if the original shade of red did not fully match. When I recently recolored a body to match the Hellgirl head, I used a relatively dark red and mixed it with a brown color in multiple layers. I actually worked out quite nice...

Picture is not quite SFW despite censoring it... Smile
Female Demon:

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Hey Randam H. I used holloween maken up so it real easy to take off. I have tried using the oil chalk but failed hard. I want to give it another try in the near future. Yours came out how I would like mine to come out. Great job.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That’s an impressive figure and pic, R. Awesome stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

BBK Hell Girl Custom by AFM TBleague S23B 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Both AFM and Ralf's demons look great. Well done!

Pia community

Pia community
Looks great Laughing

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2012 wrote:That’s an impressive figure and pic, R. Awesome stuff.
GubernatorFan wrote:Both AFM and Ralf's demons look great. Well done!
Pia community wrote:Looks great Laughing

Thanks so much everyone. Always appreciated

AFM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum