OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: AT042 1/6 Scale Asian Figure Body

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Hi, everyone,
thank you for your continuous support for the Nai Lv body. The series has been developed so far and has launched more than ten models of male and female body, all of which are completely different in shape. To meet the diverse needs of friends is the Worldbox team's hard work and willingness to improve. In addition to the extreme pursuit of manufacturing materials, the 360-degree aesthetic control of the body line is also one of the compulsory aspects of design.
Today I bring you a new product—Asian narrow-shouldered men's body "AT042", which is about 1.7 meters taller than the reality. The thigh ball joints are added to facilitate more postures, and 4 pairs of novice models developed for Asian men's sizes. The overlap is more harmonious, I hope you like it, thank you!

Product list:
serial number AT042, Asian narrow shoulder version,
one body without neck, one
head carving connector, one
neck connector, one
neck
, four pairs of hands, fist, gun, grip, natural hand,
one pair of feet

Features of the 1/ 6th scale body“AT042”
-One (1) durable body
-One (1) connecting rod for necked head.
-One (1) connecting rod for no neck head
-One (1) neck
-Four (4) pair of hands
- One (1) pair of feet

Body - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: AT042 1/6 Scale Asian Figure Body 17085610
Body - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: AT042 1/6 Scale Asian Figure Body 17085910
Body - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: AT042 1/6 Scale Asian Figure Body 17090210

Body - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: AT042 1/6 Scale Asian Figure Body 17090510
Body - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: AT042 1/6 Scale Asian Figure Body 17090710
Body - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: AT042 1/6 Scale Asian Figure Body 17091010
Body - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: AT042 1/6 Scale Asian Figure Body 17091210
Body - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: AT042 1/6 Scale Asian Figure Body 17091510
Body - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: AT042 1/6 Scale Asian Figure Body 17091810
Body - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: AT042 1/6 Scale Asian Figure Body 17092110
Body - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: AT042 1/6 Scale Asian Figure Body 17092310

#newproduct #WorldBox #Asian #male #body #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another very promising product by WorldBox. The articulation looks great, and the slender body type promises to work well with different sixth scale clothing. They have some of the best detailed hands and feet -- and now even necks.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Ooooh I like the look of this!

Chip

I have been so desperate for short styled bodies , for My Vietcong and NVA figures . I wonder why they don`t supply the shorter neck posts for necked sculpts .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Chip wrote:I have been so desperate for short styled bodies , for My Vietcong and NVA figures . I wonder why they don`t supply the shorter neck posts for necked sculpts .
Head sculpts with integral necks ought to usually attack directly to the base of the neck, skipping the neck post. At most you might need the "adapter" piece if it is not already provided.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Oh yeah so they didn't provide the neck adapter for heads with necks,
and they made the dingdong detachable looking at that blurred pic. Weird design decision.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:Oh yeah so they didn't provide the neck adapter for heads with necks,
and they made the dingdong detachable looking at that blurred pic. Weird design decision.
Right, actually they have done this (detachable neck pieces and dingdongs) in some previous bodies, too. The original line (that I can recall anyway) did not have these features detachable.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I’m guessing like their other removable neck figures, the adapter for necked sculpts is inside the body.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Body - NEW PRODUCT: WorldBox: AT042 1/6 Scale Asian Figure Body 1f10

Chip

Stryker2012 wrote:I’m guessing like their other removable neck figures, the adapter for necked sculpts is inside the body.

I am definitely missing something here scratch scratch the only way I see to add a necked sculpt is to add a fitting neck post adapter , can you post pics Mark ?

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Looks like another good addition to their lineup! WB make some of the best quality 1/6 bodies out there IMO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum