OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wonder Woman, Donna Troy and friends New photos on 4/9/2018

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

rollotomasi

Hey, Bad Wolf, get Donna a proper sword strap... that sword is bound to give her a c-section! Smile
Wonderful collection you got there! I hope somebody does Alex Ross Armored WW in 1/6!

Perfect Figure Toys wrote:I always fancied Troy's spacey looking one-piece with the silver boots. Maybe one day Super Duck will make that costume and I can stand her alongside Power Girl and Supergirl.

Same here... love the black costume! I think that's when they changed her name to Troia.

BAD WOLF-787

rollotomasi wrote:Hey, Bad Wolf, get Donna a proper sword strap... that sword is bound to give her a c-section! Smile
Wonderful collection you got there! I hope somebody does Alex Ross Armored WW in 1/6!

Thank you, yeah Donna really does a proper sword strap maybe something like her sister WW has, I would love to  Alex Ross Armored WW in 1/6
too. Well in those photos is just a small part of my WW collection I also have 4 19 inch WW Big-Figs figures, at least 8 WW statues and a
bunch more 6 inch figures.

Perfect Figure Toys wrote:I always fancied Troy's spacey looking one-piece with the silver boots.  Maybe one day Super Duck will make that costume and I can stand her alongside Power Girl and Supergirl.  

Same here... love the black costume! I think that's when they changed her name to Troia.

Yeah Donna has a very convoluted story line.

DeltaForceChung

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Yeah Donna has a very convoluted story line.

--

Yeah.

Name a comic book character WITHOUT a very convoluted story line.

<CRICKETS CHIRPING>

BAD WOLF-787

DeltaForceChung wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Yeah Donna has a very convoluted story line.

--

Yeah.

Name a comic book character WITHOUT a very convoluted story line.

<CRICKETS CHIRPING>

Yep, that a very good point expressly in the DC Comics, The New 52, Flashpoint and The Multiversity it's enough to make my head hurt.

30superhero - Wonder Woman, Donna Troy and friends New photos on 4/9/2018 - Page 2 Empty Wonder Woman Christmas Eve Party 2017 Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:10 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Just I thought I would post these old photos of Wonder Woman Christmas Eve Party here in her thread from MWD.

superhero - Wonder Woman, Donna Troy and friends New photos on 4/9/2018 - Page 2 2v2u8Ar1gxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Wonder Woman is busy at work even on Christmas Eve

superhero - Wonder Woman, Donna Troy and friends New photos on 4/9/2018 - Page 2 2v2u8ArpWxAChVkHosted on Fotki
The gang are enjoying there favorite movie for  Christmas Eve.

Batgirl - Hey Catwoman you missed a spot.

superhero - Wonder Woman, Donna Troy and friends New photos on 4/9/2018 - Page 2 2v2u8ArcmxAChVkHosted on Fotki

superhero - Wonder Woman, Donna Troy and friends New photos on 4/9/2018 - Page 2 2v2u8ArwTxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Hostess - Refreshments Miss Vampirella? Vampirella - Sure.

superhero - Wonder Woman, Donna Troy and friends New photos on 4/9/2018 - Page 2 2v2u8ArfSxAChVkHosted on Fotki

superhero - Wonder Woman, Donna Troy and friends New photos on 4/9/2018 - Page 2 2v2u8ArdqxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Batgirl - Didn't you invite Red Sonja to your Christmas Eve Party this year?

Wonder Woman - Yes I did but apparently she going to be a no show this year, I suspect that she's in some tavern somewhere
liberating many pints of ale or cracking heads of bad guys?

superhero - Wonder Woman, Donna Troy and friends New photos on 4/9/2018 - Page 2 2v2u8AryVxAChVkHosted on Fotki
WW- WHAT THE??? That sounds like a motorcycle and if and if I am not mistaken it's a BMW 1200R at that! And that could
 only mean one thing - SONJA!!!

Supergirl - Oh it's just Sonja showing off again!

superhero - Wonder Woman, Donna Troy and friends New photos on 4/9/2018 - Page 2 2v2u8Ar5hxAChVkHosted on Fotki
WW - Sonja how many times have I told you not to ride your bike into my office!!!

Red Sonja - And your point what??? Chill out already besides you ran out of seating so I brought my own.

WW - I Swear if you do another burnout in here our friendship is Over!!!

superhero - Wonder Woman, Donna Troy and friends New photos on 4/9/2018 - Page 2 2v2u8ArNCxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Red Sonja - Hey gang I'm sorry that I'm running late! Traffic this time of year is brutal but I tried to get here as quick as I could.

Valkyrie - Sonja would Please move your bike I'm trying watch this move! Red Sonja - Valkyrie why don't you just come over
 here so we can chat.

superhero - Wonder Woman, Donna Troy and friends New photos on 4/9/2018 - Page 2 2v2u8ArrLxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Hostess - Refreshments Miss Sonja? Red Sonja - Is it ale? Hostess - No sorry it's just Champagne. Red Sonja -  Oh well close enough and did you bring the bottle?

Hostess - No sorry. Red Sonja - Well what are you waiting for go get it!

OMG I just love this move Steve Rogers is so hot and dreamy, Valkyrie do you do you think he's available?

Valkyrie Ah Sonja you do know he's just a fictional character right? Red Sonja - Oh yea - BUMMER!

Thank for looking

Bad Wolf

dadrab

dadrab
Wolf, you're having waaaaaaay too much fun.

And, I like it.

Carry on.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
dadrab wrote:Wolf, you're having waaaaaaay too much fun.

And, I like it.

Carry on.

Thank you my friend, I'm glad you like it. cheers

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Keep ‘me coming. Old, new, doesn’t matter. Always a fun treat.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

superhero - Wonder Woman, Donna Troy and friends New photos on 4/9/2018 - Page 2 C8485110

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I always enjoy seeing photo stories from BAD WOLF-787. He actually have fun displaying/posing his figures. That's more than I can say for myself.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Always a blast to see into your 1/6 world. I love that even in a room with mostly DC characters, their favorite movie is from the MCU. Or in a room of fictional characters, Sonja is complaining that Captain America is fictional. Super clever and fun.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:Keep ‘me coming. Old, new, doesn’t matter. Always a fun treat.

DeltaForceChung wrote:I always enjoy seeing photo stories from BAD WOLF-787.  He actually have fun displaying/posing his figures.  That's more than I can say for myself.

ReverendSpooky wrote:Always a blast to see into your 1/6 world.  I love that even in a room with mostly DC characters, their favorite movie is from the MCU.  Or in a room of fictional characters, Sonja is complaining that Captain America is fictional. Super clever and fun.

Thank you my friends it much appreciated, I'm really happy you like my photo stories and for the great support, it's great to have a place
where I can post my photos stories I know they were frowned on over at OSW by a lot of it's members.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum