OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DAMTOYS Restock?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DAMTOYS Restock? Empty DAMTOYS Restock? Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:05 am

Sarahdactyl

Sarahdactyl
Just a question for folks who buy lots of Dam Toys. Do they often do a second wave of products?

For example I've bought a couple military 🪖 figures, but I also bought the Resident Evil 2 releases. The only issue is I bought one of each and wish I bought more than one.
I guess Leon and Claire are as good as done for now hey?

2DAMTOYS Restock? Empty Re: DAMTOYS Restock? Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:35 pm

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I don't know about Damtoys re-stocking, but Giantoy still has a Claire figure available, and with a discount (it comes with a damaged box, but the figure is intact).

https://giantoy.com/products/1-6-damtoys-resident-evil-2-dms038-claire-classic-version-2?_pos=1&_sid=365a6cfd7&_ss=r

As for Leon, I believe it's gonna be harder to find, since he's the most popular character of the RE franchise. If I happen to stumble upon one being announced, I'll let you know.

3DAMTOYS Restock? Empty Re: DAMTOYS Restock? Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:03 pm

Sarahdactyl

Sarahdactyl
FreakinLobster wrote:I don't know about Damtoys re-stocking, but Giantoy still has a Claire figure available, and with a discount (it comes with a damaged box, but the figure is intact).

https://giantoy.com/products/1-6-damtoys-resident-evil-2-dms038-claire-classic-version-2?_pos=1&_sid=365a6cfd7&_ss=r

As for Leon, I believe it's gonna be harder to find, since he's the most popular character of the RE franchise. If I happen to stumble upon one being announced, I'll let you know.

Thank you. That is quite tempting. Then again she's about 430 Canadian on eBay.
It sucks because Ada is releasing soon so I am getting invoiced from her.😮💨

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum