OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Star Trek: The Next Generation

LT. COMMANDER DATA - ESSENTIAL VERSION (ie, what would normally be considered Standard)

Estimate delivery date:  4th Quarter  2023

1:6 Scale Articulated Figure

$190.00

“I WOULD GLADLY RISK FEELING BAD AT TIMES, IF IT ALSO MEANT THAT I COULD TASTE MY DESSERT.”

Data is one of the most popular characters in Star Trek, and no other character better expresses the wonder of discovery that is the heart of Star Trek than this android with a soul. The EXO-6 1:6 scale figure of Data will not only embody the hopefulness of the character, but also bring an element of Brent Spiner’s performance into collector’s homes.

When introduced in the first episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation, Data was a one-of-a-kind cybernetic organism, an artificial being that wanted nothing more than to be just like the imperfect humans he served with aboard the Enterprise. Throughout the series he evolved into a person, an officer and a friend to many of the crew.

This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 24th century tunic to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpts of Brent Spiner as Data have authentic, hand-painted likenesses.

The EXO-6 Data Essential Version 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:

Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this is an excellent likeness of Brent Spiner in his role as Data. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
Starfleet Duty Uniform: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern, and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Magnets are sewn into the uniform so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic.
Four interchangeable hands;
One pair of relax hands
One left phaser holding hand.
One Right tricorder holding hand.
Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original movie footwear.
Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
Accessories

Lt. Commander Data is outfitted with everything needed for a Star Fleet officer. He comes equipped with:

Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to the jumpsuit.
TR-580 Tricorder VII: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
This fine collectible figure is an excellent rendition of everyone’s favorite android and a great start to your EXO-6 Star Trek™: The Next Generation 1:6-scale figure collection.

Height:

11.8 in

30 cm

Materials:

ABS, PVC, natural and synthetic fabrics.

Prototype shown, actual product may vary.

StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) Data0110
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) Data0210
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) Data0310

StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) Data0410
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) Data0510
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) Data0610
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) Data0710
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) Data0810
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) Data0910
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) Data1110
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) Data1210
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) Data1610
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) Data1710
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) Data_w10
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) Data_m10

Star Trek: The Next Generation

LT. COMMANDER DATA (STANDARD VERSION) (Would be considered Deluxe Version)

Estimate delivery date:  4th Quarter  2023

1:6 Scale Articulated Figure

$230.00

“I WOULD GLADLY RISK FEELING BAD AT TIMES, IF IT ALSO MEANT THAT I COULD TASTE MY DESSERT.”

Data is one of the most popular characters in Star Trek, and no other character better expresses the wonder of discovery that is the heart of Star Trek than this android with a soul. The EXO-6 1:6 scale figure of Data will not only embody the hopefulness of the character, but also bring an element of Brent Spiner’s performance into collector’s homes.

When introduced in the first episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation, Data was a one-of-a-kind cybernetic organism, an artificial being that wanted nothing more than to be just like the imperfect humans he served with aboard the Enterprise. Throughout the series he evolved into a person, an officer and a friend to many of the crew.

This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 24th century tunic to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpts of Brent Spiner as Data have authentic, hand-painted likenesses.

The EXO-6 Data Standard Version 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:

Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
Two Realistic Portraits: Data Standard Version comes with two heads, his regular portrait and a head revealing the innerworkings of his cybernetic mind. Each head sculpt has a different look, showing the entire range of expressions that Data displayed. Sculpted by a top artist, these are faithful likenesses of Brent Spiner in his role as Data. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
Starfleet Duty Uniform: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern, and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Magnets are sewn into the uniform so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic.
Seven hands for holding accessories and various poses:
One pair of relax hands.
One pair of fist hands.
One left phaser holding hand.
One right tricorder holding hand.
One duo purposes right communicator/PADD holding hand.
Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original movie footwear.
Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
Accessories

Lt. Commander Data is outfitted with everything needed for a Star Fleet officer. He comes equipped with:

Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to the jumpsuit.
TR-580 Tricorder VII: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
Personal Access Display Device (PADD).
Data’s pet cat “Spot” is also represented here by two different sculpts, one sitting and another designed to be held in Data’s arms.
This fine collectible figure is an excellent rendition of everyone’s favorite android and a great start to your EXO-6 Star Trek™: The Next Generation 1:6-scale figure collection.

Height:

11.8 in

30 cm

Materials:

ABS, PVC, natural and synthetic fabrics.

Prototype shown, actual product may vary.

StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) Data_head_1024x1024@2x
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) 20230611_162603_1024x1024@2x
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) 366
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) 466
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) 564

#newproduct #EXO-6 #StarTrek #TheNextGeneration #LieutenantCommander #Data #male #TV #Sci-Fi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
This is from the most familiar Star Trek to me, and he looks good. The expression seems a little off in some angles but quite good in others. Were they always this pricey? Because they don't come particularly loaded (for understandable reasons).

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I would have to say that this figure is probably the most expensive so far, especially considering that the Standard (ie, Deluxe) comes with two heads and a cat, which (aside from the cat) isn’t much different than the earlier Data (First Contact), which also had two heads, and was below $180.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) 1f10

Ovy

Ovy
Ah, I recognize the cat. He's that android from Alien/s, right?

Nah looks great. They nailed the makeup. Funny how today's robots have more realistic skin, but maybe humans will change that in the future to better keep androids apart from humans.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
So I wasn't imagining things, price-wise.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I think I should've gotten the Standard Version, I could've used the second head for a Sherlock Holmes Data bash,
but I'm happy with this Essential.

The insignia base of QMX Picard looks perfect with Data, color-coordinated.
But Data's ankle joints are sturdy so no real need for the stand, unlike Picard who has loose ankle joints.
The specific gripping hand doesn't have a tight grip on the Tricorder so I used Blu-Tack.

StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) Data_p11 StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) Data_p10

StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) Data0110

The likeness is amazing, maybe the hairline could have been painted more "realistically" with faint strokes simulating rooted hair.
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) Face1-10

With flash, to show his screen-accurate pasty skin.
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) Data_f10

Thanks to NANJIN for making ST collectors' wishes come true!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They look excellent together. Your photography makes Data look more accurate and realistic than any other I have seen, which improves my impression of the figure.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice grab with the Data.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: Star Trek: TNG: Lt Comm Data (Essential Version) & (Standard Version) 1f10

Diana

Diana
Aaaaah, so nice. They look great together! I really would like to add exactly those two to my collection one day. They can bring the original Kirk, Spock and Pills along with them. I love you Smile

itt

itt
Not a huge Data fan, but I might consider a Lore.

Kirk, Spock and Pills? Do you mean Bones?

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Thanks, Gub, Stryker & Diana. Yeah who's Pills? Very Happy

@itt, yes to Lore, should have a smiling head sculpt probably in the black costume when he was with the Borg.

Diana

Diana
itt wrote:Not a huge Data fan, but I might consider a Lore.

Kirk, Spock and Pills?  Do you mean Bones?

rollotomasi wrote:Thanks, Gub, Stryker & Diana. Yeah who's Pills? Very Happy

@itt, yes to Lore, should have a smiling head sculpt probably in the black costume when he was with the Borg.

LOL, yes, Bones. I watched that show in German back then and they named him "Pille" (pills), no doubt because "Knochen" just sounds ridiculous as a nick name. Laughing

itt

itt
rollotomasi wrote:

Absolutely, that crooked evil smile and the black costume are exactly what I want too. I think his twisted sensibilities could bring some interesting situations to my collection. Twisted Evil

itt

itt
Diana wrote:
itt wrote:Not a huge Data fan, but I might consider a Lore.

Kirk, Spock and Pills?  Do you mean Bones?

rollotomasi wrote:Thanks, Gub, Stryker & Diana. Yeah who's Pills? Very Happy

LOL, yes, Bones. I watched that show in German back then and they named him "Pille" (pills), no doubt because "Knochen" just sounds ridiculous as a nick name. Laughing

Hmm, interesting cultural difference. In English it’s “Pills” that sounds ridiculous as a nickname. Laughing

The name “Bones” is actually a shortened form of “sawbones”, a derogatory term for a shoddy doctor. Does Pills have any extra meaning in German?

Diana

Diana
itt wrote:Hmm, interesting cultural difference. In English it’s “Pills” that sounds ridiculous as a nickname. Laughing

The name “Bones” is actually a shortened form of “sawbones”, a derogatory term for a shoddy doctor. Does Pills have any extra meaning in German?

I'm not sure whether it's a thing (or was back then). I sure am not aware of this being a usual nickname for doctors, derogatory or otherwise. I don't know when the cynical view of doctors "just giving you a pill" for your pain instead of doing something about it arose.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum