OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS: 1/6 Hypersonic Jet Mission - Naval Test Pilot Movable Collectible Figure NO.VM053

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS: 1/6 Hypersonic Jet Mission - Naval Test Pilot Movable Collectible Figure NO.VM053  12171210

VTS TOYS: 1/6 Supersonic Mission Naval Test Pilot Movable Collectible Figure
NO.VM053
Accessories List:

High-detail engraved head carving
Movable body with more than 30 movable joints
Palm x 2
underwear
super High-sonic flight test mission fully-sealed pressurized suit
fully-sealed pressurized suit helmet
fully-sealed pressurized suit gloves
flight boots
ejection seat bootboard
fully-sealed pressurized suit air supply unit air
supply unit
trachea air supply unit oxygen pipe
list
flag badge
flight test mission Chapter
Hose Food
Drinking Bottle
Figure Holder
1/1 Full Size Chapter A
1/1 Full Size Chapter B

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS: 1/6 Hypersonic Jet Mission - Naval Test Pilot Movable Collectible Figure NO.VM053  12171310
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS: 1/6 Hypersonic Jet Mission - Naval Test Pilot Movable Collectible Figure NO.VM053  12171410
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS: 1/6 Hypersonic Jet Mission - Naval Test Pilot Movable Collectible Figure NO.VM053  12171510
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS: 1/6 Hypersonic Jet Mission - Naval Test Pilot Movable Collectible Figure NO.VM053  12171710
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS: 1/6 Hypersonic Jet Mission - Naval Test Pilot Movable Collectible Figure NO.VM053  12171810
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS: 1/6 Hypersonic Jet Mission - Naval Test Pilot Movable Collectible Figure NO.VM053  12171910
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS: 1/6 Hypersonic Jet Mission - Naval Test Pilot Movable Collectible Figure NO.VM053  12172010
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS: 1/6 Hypersonic Jet Mission - Naval Test Pilot Movable Collectible Figure NO.VM053  12172110
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS: 1/6 Hypersonic Jet Mission - Naval Test Pilot Movable Collectible Figure NO.VM053  12172310
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS: 1/6 Hypersonic Jet Mission - Naval Test Pilot Movable Collectible Figure NO.VM053  12172410
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS: 1/6 Hypersonic Jet Mission - Naval Test Pilot Movable Collectible Figure NO.VM053  12172510
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS: 1/6 Hypersonic Jet Mission - Naval Test Pilot Movable Collectible Figure NO.VM053  12172710
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS: 1/6 Hypersonic Jet Mission - Naval Test Pilot Movable Collectible Figure NO.VM053  12172810
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS: 1/6 Hypersonic Jet Mission - Naval Test Pilot Movable Collectible Figure NO.VM053  12172910
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS: 1/6 Hypersonic Jet Mission - Naval Test Pilot Movable Collectible Figure NO.VM053  12173110
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS: 1/6 Hypersonic Jet Mission - Naval Test Pilot Movable Collectible Figure NO.VM053  12173210

#newproduct #VTSToys #HypersonicJetMission #NavalTestPilot #male #movie-based

Valiarde

Valiarde
There was a time when I would instantly jump on that figure. But iam more selective right now and want to concentrate my collection. So this is a skip, but i like it.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like it too. I saw the movie recently and honestly I don't remember the outfit well enough to say whether this is spot on, but it looks good. The helmet seems huge, but maybe it was huge to begin with. The choice of a grim, determined expres​sion(here and elsewhere) is understandable but perhaps less than ideal for Tom Cruise. But the level of detail is impressive.

teamweapon

rehash of the DAM toys dragon lady from about 10 years ago.
i havent seen the film either [and wont be] but have been informed that it isnt screen accurate.
i hope they have improved on the crappy pleather elbows though?

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
I really like this, and the sculpt looks spot on. Brief scenes in the actual movie (which I absolutely adored as someone who was 10 when the first came out haha)

It isn't that far off - helmet does look a bit oversized from the movie costume though

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS: 1/6 Hypersonic Jet Mission - Naval Test Pilot Movable Collectible Figure NO.VM053  Tom_cr10

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting... I guess I had the right feeling about it.

Chip

Looks good , I wouldn`t of noticed about the helmet , having not seen the movie . Doubt I will purchase it , but I like it .

Spartan06

Spartan06
I like this one a lot and would have jumped on it big time, if my collection wasn't already busting at the seams.  The detailing looks great, and I really like the head sculpt.  The determined look is a little unusual for Tom, but it works well with this set.  

I'm also a fan of the movie.  The special Fx were done much better than the first one, which really turned me off using F-5s to stand in for Mig-29s.  The flight scenes in the new movie were much more realistic aside from opening sequence, but I didn't notice the 'space suit' enough to comment on the accuracy of this one.  

I'm a lot more critical seeing something on the big screen than with my figures, since I know they are mostly fantasy or represent a character I just made up.  Still, I try to outfit my tactical teases with the weapons and/or equipment I would carry and appreciate the accuracy of the weapons and equipment put out by Damtoys and E&S.

ukshaun

ukshaun
This looks good. Tom looks on the mean side.
One area i am not sure about is the helmet, which looks on the large side.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Ovy

Ovy
NOS OPERARI IN NIGRUM - We work in Nigeria

Would make a great hard scifi spacesuit.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL. We work in black. Or perhaps in the dark.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum