OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guardian of the Dragon Temple

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guardian of the Dragon Temple Empty Guardian of the Dragon Temple Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:08 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi Friends... more Oldies Wink
Thanks for watching

Guardian of the Dragon Temple 4ejvn710
Guardian of the Dragon Temple 6i9v6l10

Guardian of the Dragon Temple Gec36o10
Guardian of the Dragon Temple M9xvh610

Guardian of the Dragon Temple Kpmxqv10
Guardian of the Dragon Temple Gnwg8h10

Guardian of the Dragon Temple Nbqyeh10
Guardian of the Dragon Temple Ul7zgp10

Guardian of the Dragon Temple Xdxn6c10
Guardian of the Dragon Temple Rdb6v310

Guardian of the Dragon Temple Gcj4vh10
Guardian of the Dragon Temple Nw7eg810

2Guardian of the Dragon Temple Empty Re: Guardian of the Dragon Temple Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:58 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful work! Looks like it is straight out of a Conan movie -- I meant that in a good way.

3Guardian of the Dragon Temple Empty Re: Guardian of the Dragon Temple Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:01 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This is one of my favorites. That outfit, and all the extras (especially the sword), the jar, her belt buckle... Wow! Beautiful work as always, Ephi. I like how you were able to use Larry Elmore and Clyde Caldwell’s work (which is more European style fantasy) as your base of inspiration but to still incorporate enough design elements to show her Asian lineage. Nicely done.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Guardian of the Dragon Temple C8485110

4Guardian of the Dragon Temple Empty Re: Guardian of the Dragon Temple Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:52 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thank you, Friends.
Ahhh, shame on me. Embarassed I spend much work in the clothes Years ago. Now, i use that great pichen bodys. They don´t need clothes because the body itself looks so good Laughing

5Guardian of the Dragon Temple Empty Re: Guardian of the Dragon Temple Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:31 am

dadrab

dadrab
Great to see that vignette again. Thank you for bringing it back.

I love the little bottle - potion bottle, perhaps - at her side.

6Guardian of the Dragon Temple Empty Re: Guardian of the Dragon Temple Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:41 am

shazzdan

shazzdan
Very cool. A pair of miniature Foo Dogs would make a great addition to this. They were traditional guardians for Chinese temples. The statues were placed near the entrance to provide strong Feng Shui protection.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/China-Old-A-Pair-Cloisonne-Copper-hand-carved-Statue-Lion-Foo-Dog-g02/263941841370

Guardian of the Dragon Temple S-l500

7Guardian of the Dragon Temple Empty Re: Guardian of the Dragon Temple Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:37 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Another beautifully photographed and lit shoot!
I really love your characters and props, evertime!
Your outdoor settings are very fitting to the material, I hope the land is yours to enjoy everyday!

8Guardian of the Dragon Temple Empty Re: Guardian of the Dragon Temple Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:40 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Gorgeous photos as always! I love how the armor design combines Asian influence with European style fantasy, and really becomes something all your own. Tons of stunning detail, and that sword really is beautiful. And those bamboo mats as the temple background look perfect, something I've been meaning to try myself.

9Guardian of the Dragon Temple Empty Re: Guardian of the Dragon Temple Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:52 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
That came out outstandingly. Very original and nicely done. I totally agree about the Phicen bodies but with your clothes, she looks perfect. great work.

AFM

10Guardian of the Dragon Temple Empty Re: Guardian of the Dragon Temple Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:03 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Amazing looking figure!

11Guardian of the Dragon Temple Empty Re: Guardian of the Dragon Temple Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:11 pm

ZombieKev

Lovely work!

12Guardian of the Dragon Temple Empty Re: Guardian of the Dragon Temple Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:24 pm

brassco

brassco
First picture had me thinking she's an actress from a movie. .the little details are what that counts!

13Guardian of the Dragon Temple Empty Re: Guardian of the Dragon Temple Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:06 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
dadrab wrote:Great to see that vignette again. Thank you for bringing it back.

I love the little bottle - potion bottle, perhaps - at her side.

Thank You very much, Dadrab.I made the buckle with milliput sculpting clay and a little bit was left, so i made that flacon. I think its Sake inside  Very Happy

ReverendSpooky wrote:Gorgeous photos as always!  I love how the armor design combines Asian influence with European style fantasy, and really becomes something all your own.  Tons of stunning detail, and that sword really is beautiful.  And those bamboo mats as the temple background look perfect, something I've been meaning to try myself.  

Thank You. Please feel inspired. I love to watch everything of  Your Work

actionfiguremovies2 wrote:That came out outstandingly.  Very original and nicely done. I totally agree about the Phicen bodies but with your clothes, she looks perfect. great work.

AFM

Thank You very much.

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Amazing looking figure!

Thank You, Bad Wolf

ZombieKev wrote:Lovely work!

Thanks

brassco wrote:First picture had me thinking she's an actress from a movie. .the little details are what that counts!

Ah, that´s exactly what i want. Pictures of figures that looks like real persons. Thank You[/quote]

14Guardian of the Dragon Temple Empty Re: Guardian of the Dragon Temple Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:08 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
shazzdan wrote:Very cool. A pair of miniature Foo Dogs would make a great addition to this. They were traditional guardians for Chinese temples. The statues were placed near the entrance to provide strong Feng Shui protection.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/China-Old-A-Pair-Cloisonne-Copper-hand-carved-Statue-Lion-Foo-Dog-g02/263941841370

Guardian of the Dragon Temple S-l500

Ah, yes... there is so many stuff for to bulid Dioramas. I like to buy it all, but i need a complete room for that Very Happy

15Guardian of the Dragon Temple Empty Re: Guardian of the Dragon Temple Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:28 am

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Beautiful work as always!

16Guardian of the Dragon Temple Empty Re: Guardian of the Dragon Temple Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:49 am

blackpool

blackpool
fantastic figure once again! I'm always amazed by the quality of details on your customs, definitely bringing them to life! I wish there was a movie or a show to get more lol

Put Ephiane on the iron throne!!!

17Guardian of the Dragon Temple Empty Re: Guardian of the Dragon Temple Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:15 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
shovelchop81 wrote:Beautiful work as always!

Thanks, Friend

blackpool wrote:fantastic figure once again! I'm always amazed by the quality of details on your customs, definitely bringing them to life! I wish there was a movie or a show to get more lol

Put Ephiane on the iron throne!!!

Thank You very much, blackpool. I fear im to softhearted for the iron throne. They will kill me immediately in one of the manifold ways they use in that world Very Happy

18Guardian of the Dragon Temple Empty Re: Guardian of the Dragon Temple Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:07 pm

Allotropos

Allotropos
another lovely one of a kind original from you Eph !!
loving all the details !!
looking forward to seeing more originals from you !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum